Rams vs Chiefs - GAME DAY THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I said Eugene Sims could be a surprise cut. Wouldn't surprise me, because he has a habit of doing dumb shit like that.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
He has the power to stand up these hard running RB's. Also a smart dude like JL. He plays a similar game too. Kind of cleans up plays.
Yup thats what I like, Dude's a warrior and a guy that doesn't give up

Big Willie

Starter
You gotta be a fun one to watch a game with lol

He made the play not sure what else you want him to do.
I am the most laid back fan ever. Tree has the ability to be a pro bowler but he has to take the next step in development and the Rams need him to be that player. Better tackling and getting off blocks are issues I think he needs to work on. Am I too hard on him? Maybe. Can he improve in these areas? Absolutely. Details. He needs to focus on the details.
I have nothing more to say on the subject, spent too much on it already as it was never a big deal. Like X said, I am going to get a Coke and continue smiling.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Trinca-Pasat deserves a spot on this team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And Mannion is not making a strong case for himself today.

FRO

Legend
Has Mannion thrown a good pass yet? Great arm strength though.