Rams vs Chiefs - GAME DAY THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Mannion is being a dumbass. Throwing into double coverage every time. Meanwhile Quick wide open. If he's too scared to play, put Davis back in so the game doesn't make me wanna puke.

Hold up there, Mannion is a rookie, I'm expecting DNA rifle ups, some of our vets are also making DNA rifle ups

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mannion is being a dumbass. Throwing into double coverage every time. Meanwhile Quick wide open. If he's too scared to play, put Davis back in so the game doesn't make me wanna puke.

It's hopefully Mannion's last chance at game experience this year, so I want him in there as long as possible. He needs the work, especially since he will hopefully be the #2 guy next season - much rather the back up QB be on a rookie scale contract, and Keenum is a FA after this season anyway.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Facebook-Header-vs-Chiefs_600x220.jpg

[av]http://www.hockeyist.com/Music/NHL%20hockey%20mix%20-%20Let%60s%20Get%20Ready%20to%20rumble.mp3[/av]
Seriously? That's the sound file you come with? Spend a lot of time around men's locker rooms Timmy?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seriously? That's the sound file you come with? Spend a lot of time around men's locker rooms Timmy?
No, but I do like movies about Gladiators.

FRO

Legend
Minus the Tennessee game Foles had a very good preseason. It looks like we have a quality QB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I see you Mo Alexander.

That was tight

bskrilla

Starter
Mo Alexander fucking popped him and knocked that out. Not sure that was actually a TD.

EDIT: Oops. Wasn't Alexander and was a TD. Wrong on both counts.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mo Alexander freaking popped him and knocked that out. Not sure that was actually a TD.

If Travon Reed didn't try to launch himself, and instead wrapped up, that ball isn't anywhere near the goal line anyway. Still a good pop by Mo though Unfortunately, the ball crossed the plane before it came out.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Even if they are just back ups the missed tackles are driving me crazy. Hope they can tighten it up and stop going for just the big hit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mo Alexander freaking popped him and knocked that out. Not sure that was actually a TD.

Yeah, just saw it was Hager myself.

Memphis Ram

Legend
These DBs have to have been taught to simply throw a shoulder at ball carriers instead of wrapping up and it makes me sick.

bskrilla

Starter
Just watched Tavon's big gain again. Pead laid a pivotal downfield block on that play. Hell of showing for Pead tonight.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
These DBs have to have been taught to simply throw a shoulder at ball carriers instead of wrapping up and it makes me sick.
I was thinking about that myself. I mean, I can't imagine any scenario where Greg Williams lets this stuff go on and not blow a gasket every 5 minutes. He's gotta be encouraging this in some way.