Rams Voluntary Minicamp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
They thought Atwell was worth the draft capital in the second round and Harris in the 4th. Not sure what there is to say about it.

That both players have upside & going into there first full OTA’s.It’s hard to evaluate there potential on rookies there first season.
Ben Sko was drafted after them & made a big impact in 2021 his rookie season.He was a 7th rd pick.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Since this is about OTA’s

Where is Aaron Donald if it is such a culture? Is RAMsey there at OTA’s ?

Bobby Wagner having 170 tackles vs 51 from Earnest Jones.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Am I the only one who has one hell time opening this post? And it's only this post.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just think we miss Holmes, more than Rams would like or admit.
train
I don’t see it that way at all. In fact I think The Rams won the SuperBowl because he left to Detroit.
I don’t think he is a bad GM either. Going 0-7 must have sucked for him
being a rookie.
Why do think so highly of Brad Holmes?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Am I the only one who has one hell time opening this post? And it's only this post.

Must be mental. What are you afraid of. Do we really need to break this post down for you?
I’m sure some will voluntarily help.
Mini camp vs OTA’s is there an issue ?
My thinking is there is no coaching right now.
Looking forward to the draft & udrfa types. Seems like the numbers are down on the depth chart ?
Thinking at least 2 DB’s for sure get drafted & another 2 to 4 undrafted players.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Must be mental.

world of warcraft legion GIF

:hide:

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
By opening this post, I mean when I click it to open it, it takes forever to load and often times "times out". But I can open every other post without issues and right away.

nighttrain

Legend
I don’t see it that way at all. In fact I think The Rams won the SuperBowl because he left to Detroit.
being a rookie.
he did pretty good for McVay..
train

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
By opening this post, I mean when I click it to open it, it takes forever to load and often times "times out". But I can open every other post without issues and right away.

It's been happening with me also on occasion, ... I'm guessing it's just increased ROD traffic, or maybe my WIFI operates too slowly.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
It's been happening with me also on occasion, ... I'm guessing it's just increased ROD traffic, or maybe my WIFI operates too slowly.
Glad it's not just me. This post is the same opening whether on WiFi or my cell data. Weird stuff.

nighttrain

Legend
being a rookie.
he did pretty good for McVay..
train