Rams Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
Give me the classic blue and gold I grew up with for the normal uniforms, and the blue and whites (with last names added) for the throwbacks.

Or they could always start actually wearing the alternate jersey:

$T2eC16RHJGkFFmz0BMnBBSErh2rO-Q~~60_35.JPG

In Madden games, you can actually put them on the field in that jersey and gold pants and they look like Oscars.

I cannot stand that color gold. It's so pale and meh. I want them to go back to a navy blue and a canary gold like in first two pictures in the OP.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Now Gentlemen easy does here, but I agree with this post and they have to give the league two year notice of a uniform change. So if they notified the league this year the new uniforms would be donned in 2016 and so on. I believe before they make any changes the stadium issue will be resolved, however, in the end IMO they will go back to the blue and whites with throw backs being Red & Blue of the Cleveland Ram days.
St.+Louis+Rams+1200.jpg

ill take the 88, 95 & 65.

The gold has got to go.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They changed after they won the Superbowl in St. Louis. I was never a big fan of the new unis and would welcome a change now.

No! They changed because they were 5 years tardy....

Lol I'm trolling a bit. Don't mind me, fellas. Sometimes I write stuff just to reread it and laugh. Prime example here...

I'm down with a change. Starting to think our current ones are very, very, snake bit.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Obviously, we can never get rid of the horns on the helmet...that would be a travesty.

But, I wouldn't mind seeing something fresh WITH the horns.

Some college helmets that have elements I really like:

a497e-navy-football-helmet-620x461.jpg

timthumb.php
tumblr_mbi71mON331rfimo0o1_500.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Obviously, we can never get rid of the horns on the helmet...that would be a travesty.

But, I wouldn't mind seeing something fresh WITH the horns.

Some college helmets that have elements I really like:

a497e-navy-football-helmet-620x461.jpg
The current Navy Helmet is by far the nicest design I've ever seen on a football helmet. And yes, I agree with you, putting horns on it would be unbelievable.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Penn St Has my favorite all time Uni's the one's without the helmet logo

Attachments

• 397480_10152640403625663_877433983_n.jpg
    397480_10152640403625663_877433983_n.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 182

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
aawww come on now..that logo on a helmet in that way was fairly unique and innovative for its time and is still unique along with the Bengals even up to now

That the back of the helmet looks like a v.j.?

ram29jackson

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tampa's new helmet is a darker pewter per an article I read that said it was even though in certain light it looked lighter

new uniforms come next month

helmet02_20_14_1_a.jpg

Bg9nE-yCMAAwi7w.png

ram29jackson

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...mpa-bay-buccaneers-unveil-new-helmet-and-logo

If you got a tattoo of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers logo, we have bad some news, there's a new logo -- and a new helmet.
The Buccaneers unveiled a new, enhanced logo on Thursday and a new helmet that they'll wear beginning with the 2014 season. The new helmets will be the third ones that the team has worn in franchise history.
As you can see in the picture above, the new logo looks a lot like the old logo -- so that tattoo might be able to be saved -- but the helmet is waaaaaaay different. First, you'll probaly notice that the Buccaneers decided bigger is better. That's a giant decal. That thing might be bigger than an actual pirate flag on a pirate ship.
The picture at the top of the page is an image provided by the team, but as you can see here, the helmet looks a little different in person:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
They look good from the front and the back. Flag is still to big from looking at it from the side, and the red is just to cartoony. The Dark Pewter does look good(though the previous Pewter was more distinguishable and didn't seem more like black, so prefer the previous version) as does the chrome grill.
bucs5_12603463_8col.jpg

bucs8_12603470_8col.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Now Gentlemen easy does here, but I agree with this post and they have to give the league two year notice of a uniform change. So if they notified the league this year the new uniforms would be donned in 2016 and so on. I believe before they make any changes the stadium issue will be resolved, however, in the end IMO they will go back to the blue and whites with throw backs being Red & Blue of the Cleveland Ram days.
St.+Louis+Rams+1200.jpg
I like the uni of 1995.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They look good from the front and the back. Flag is still to big from looking at it from the side, and the red is just to cartoony. The Dark Pewter does look good(though the previous Pewter was more distinguishable and didn't seem more like black, so prefer the previous version) as does the chrome grill.

Except they have one MAJOR flaw. And I think we all know what that is.

BTW - where's the string? OK - that was bad.