Rams Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
These should be our jersey. I love them so much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

RamsFan14

Starter
I confused on the uniform situation, are we supposed to get new uniforms this year or next year? When would we find out?

Personally, I like the uniforms we have. Blue and yellow are nice too, but honestly... I'm a bit scared of the blue and white. Used to love it, I just don't know if I can stand having white horns all the time. Idk why it doesn't settle well with me at the moment, maybe it'll change. The Raiders uniforms are boring black, white, and silver. The Rams blue and white kind of reminds me of those... Idk why. Maybe I just need to see it to believe it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I confused on the uniform situation, are we supposed to get new uniforms this year or next year? When would we find out?

Personally, I like the uniforms we have. Blue and yellow are nice too, but honestly... I'm a bit scared of the blue and white. Used to love it, I just don't know if I can stand having white horns all the time. Idk why it doesn't settle well with me at the moment, maybe it'll change. The Raiders uniforms are boring black, white, and silver. The Rams blue and white kind of reminds me of those... Idk why. Maybe I just need to see it to believe it.
From what I can gather, the Rams have to give notice of wanting a uniform change. The notice has to be 2 years (although I've seen people on the Internet saying it's gone down to 1, but cannot confirm that.) The Rams have not given any such notice at this time.

Also, thankfully, the Rams' current uniform and current throwbacks have the same base color of their helmet, because a new NFL rule requires teams to use the same helmets for the entire year. All the Rams have to do is change decals on the helmet, which they do every week anyway. Tampa Bay was planning to wear their classic uniforms in their game against us, but had to change their plans. So whatever standard uniform and throwback choice we make, we'll want to make sure to keep the same base color on the helmet.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Give me the classic blue and gold I grew up with for the normal uniforms, and the blue and whites (with last names added) for the throwbacks.

Or they could always start actually wearing the alternate jersey:

$T2eC16RHJGkFFmz0BMnBBSErh2rO-Q~~60_35.JPG

In Madden games, you can actually put them on the field in that jersey and gold pants and they look like Oscars.

Just stay away from this jersey:

images
That's what I'm sayin'. I love the Dark Blue and Gold uniforms.

ram29jackson

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

:) I disagree..like the colts,packers,bears, chiefs etc, its fine as is and classic.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/raider

090512-keating-story.jpg

old Houston silver too lol

more silver just for fun

seattle-1983-dolphins.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny when you look at those old uniforms how worn they are. I think they wore those damn things all season back then.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
I don't have a problem with the current uniforms, I just hate that it seems the gold is getting worse (uglier) in quality..

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Why did we change in the first place?

Mostly a marketing scheme to get people buying new jerseys and gear. Every team has probably tweaked their uniforms, over the past 10 years, to get fans to buy the new gear. If I had my choice I would go back to the pre 80's Blue and Gold with alternative colors being Blue and White. I also do not like the new logo. Bring back the Rams Skull & Horns.

fearsomefour

Legend
Mostly a marketing scheme to get people buying new jerseys and gear. Every team has probably tweaked their uniforms, over the past 10 years, to get fans to buy the new gear. If I had my choice I would go back to the pre 80's Blue and Gold with alternative colors being Blue and White. I also do not like the new logo. Bring back the Rams Skull & Horns.
I would like to see the skull and horns as the midfield logo too.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
If the change involves white helmets, it'll be because of that rule. That way, they could use their throwbacks again.
If this is the case please explain the completely different helmets the Titanswear for throwback.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If this is the case please explain the completely different helmets the Titanswear for throwback.
The rule only came into effect this last year. If the Titans wore completely different throwback helmets then I have no explanation as to how they got away with it.

Here's an article on the new rule: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9690232/buccaneers-throwback-helmets-deemed-unsafe-wear

The Rams are able to do it because the base helmet for the throwbacks is the same, it's just that the decals (replaced every week anyway) are a different color.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Take the 2007 version, get rid of the logo on the sleeves w/ gold horns on instead (like the throwbacks).

Put the logo on the chest above the number.

Blue and white looks cool, but a lot of teams have that scheme. Same w/ silver and blue.

I love the horn on the sleeve it ties the helmet and jersey together better than any other teams gear.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Take the 2007 version, get rid of the logo on the sleeves w/ gold horns on instead (like the throwbacks).

Put the logo on the chest above the number.

Blue and white looks cool, but a lot of teams have that scheme. Same w/ silver and blue.

I don't want them to look like other teams. I like the current uniforms the best.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Funny when you look at those old uniforms how worn they are. I think they wore those damn things all season back then.

They did for the most part.

Dickerson uniform from his record breaking season is on display, cleats, pants, jersey, pads and everything. You can see a few spots where it was sewn from small tears. He might have used some new stuff but the jersey and pants had some miles on them. Well yards anyway hahaha.