Rams Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram29jackson

Rookie
I saw an article this past year that pretty much hinted to the Rams making uniform changes either this coming season or next. I kinda sorta cant wait because ultimately I hate the current ones and have hated them since 2001...If GB and the Steelers and Redskins,Vikings and Chargers can stick with the old yellow, Theres no reason the Rams cant go back to it.

...or just blue and white

elijah_pitts_1963_12_07.jpg

dick_bass_1963_08_01.jpg

roman_gabriel_1967_10_22.jpg

lawrence_mccutcheon_1974_11_10.jpg

Rams-Super-Bowl.jpg

95305f53ee4897d910050a91434f7cf2.jpg
41bWc8DMqDL.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Give me the classic blue and gold I grew up with for the normal uniforms, and the blue and whites (with last names added) for the throwbacks.

Or they could always start actually wearing the alternate jersey:

$T2eC16RHJGkFFmz0BMnBBSErh2rO-Q~~60_35.JPG

In Madden games, you can actually put them on the field in that jersey and gold pants and they look like Oscars.

Just stay away from this jersey:

images

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think it has to be 2015 season. I think they are for sure going either blue and white or blue and yellow.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I saw a helmet in the background in of Demoffs office. It was dark blue with chrome horns.

I like the current color scheme though.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would love the dark blue and chrome

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Give me the classic blue and gold I grew up with for the normal uniforms, and the blue and whites (with last names added) for the throwbacks.

Or they could always start actually wearing the alternate jersey:

$T2eC16RHJGkFFmz0BMnBBSErh2rO-Q~~60_35.JPG

In Madden games, you can actually put them on the field in that jersey and gold pants and they look like Oscars.

Just stay away from this jersey:

images
I actually like both of those, but it is hard to tell on the second image. They are kind of small. Is that camo lettering?

RamEERS

Pastor
probably need to see if we move to LA first before there's a decision on a jersey change..

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
probably need to see if we move to LA first before there's a decision on a jersey change..
Now Gentlemen easy does here, but I agree with this post and they have to give the league two year notice of a uniform change. So if they notified the league this year the new uniforms would be donned in 2016 and so on. I believe before they make any changes the stadium issue will be resolved, however, in the end IMO they will go back to the blue and whites with throw backs being Red & Blue of the Cleveland Ram days.
St.+Louis+Rams+1200.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Always like the blue and yellow and that was the uni they wore when the won the SB, going back to that would be awesome for me no matter where they play

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I will forever love the gaudy unis we won the SB in, I can't imagine anyone thinks any "good old days" were better than that ,so if we look backward, that's where I settle.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Take the 2007 version, get rid of the logo on the sleeves w/ gold horns on instead (like the throwbacks).

Put the logo on the chest above the number.

Blue and white looks cool, but a lot of teams have that scheme. Same w/ silver and blue.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Take the 2007 version, get rid of the logo on the sleeves w/ gold horns on instead (like the throwbacks).

Put the logo on the chest above the number.

Blue and white looks cool, but a lot of teams have that scheme. Same w/ silver and blue.
Yeah good point ,I'm OK with staying with this color scheme ,I have a boat and SUV in those colors so I'm down wiff it.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I heard Jim Thomas talking about the uniforms on the radio one day and what he said I agreed with 100%...when the Rams were wearing the royal blue and yellow uniforms up to 1999 I remember thinking they were kind of cartoonish or what I call 'Crayon color'...when they changed to the dark blue and gold I really liked it a lot...but as time has gone on and they wear the throwbacks they pop so much and seem so vibrant that I really, really like them.

Maybe it's just the change, or maybe my taste has changed...who knows.

But at the end of it all...they can wear pink and purple as long as they are winning.

fearsomefour

Legend
I like the old blue and yellow because that is what I grew up with. I would like to see the old blue and yellow at home and the white and blue on the road.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I actually like both of those, but it is hard to tell on the second image. They are kind of small. Is that camo lettering?
Yeah, camo lettering on a black jersey. I'm not sure if it's even an official product, but it would look terrible in a game.

A55VA6

Legend
I can't wait for new unis. Hopefully they won't disappoint. Personally, I like the throwback blue and yellow.