Rams trade 7th for Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Not a bad deal for a guy with starting experience in the league. Backup material?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Collecting quarterbacks. Glad to have him back, esp. with Hill signing in Minnesota.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
lol I was dead serious about drafting him in the 1st round in 2010 before the whole Bradford fiasco.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Meh, if they liked him that much why didn't they hang onto him last year. I guess its good foles needs some compitition but I was hoping for someone a little better than Keenum

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Now we have two young QBs with starting experience who combined are still cheaper than SB, good moves by the front office I think.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Wow, didn't think he had any trade value. I'm impressed they got anything for him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
As a number 2 I'm fine with the deal plus he knows the system and has a better arm than Davis.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Oops, in all the excitement I miss read the title. Thought the Rams had Keenum under contract and got a seventh for him. Damn I have to start paying more attention. (In my defense I had to walk away from this team for a while towards the middle/end of last year which is I'm a little behind on things.) Now, I'm just like, meh.