Rams taking Goff - Per schefter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's usually not wrong. ...goffs my favorite prospect! !

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I really hope we take Goff. He is going to be amazing. Goff to the Rams, please let it happen!!!!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He did mention they would still consider wentz....very interesting that they would make this trade without being locked into a guy

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd rather take Wentz, but i'm not going to complain if Goff is their guy.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I agree, you don't make this trade unless you have your guy. It doesn't behoove them strategically to let people know who it is though (maybe Cleveland wants to blow them away with a trade to two for a QB they don't want....).

Plus, PFT mentioned and it makes sense that the NFL would like it if there's some mystery about the 1st pick to gin up ratings. I'm sure Stan is happy to oblige given the NFL's recent bending over backwards for him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have a hard time believing they make this trade, without already knowing who they want.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe they know Cleveland wants Goff and maybe they can squeeze a 2nd round pick out of them to flip spots.....

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I've wanted Goff since I watched his bowl game. The guy was dropping dimes left and right while making it look easy. It was as good a game as I've seen from a college QB. Great feet, strong arm, quick release, and pinpoint accuracy. I hope they pick him.

KDS73

Rookie
Pffff. Doesn't matter who it is. Whichever one it is will end up being a franchise qb. Or so I've been told. :thinking:

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I don't think Cleveland trades. I think they'd be happy with whoever is left, Goff or Wentz. I would be.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Either way. I'm an upside guy, but I really like both of these QB's.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Maybe they know Cleveland wants Goff and maybe they can squeeze a 2nd round pick out of them to flip spots.....

If you are the Browns, you can call that bluff all day. The Rams didn't trade up to the number 1 spot to be swayed out of picking their guy for a 2nd round pick.