Rams signing OG Jonah Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sorry, but, that is a poor reference since they had seen him actually during practice which McVay puts a LOT of stock in
Exactly- Steve Vela was the number one center coming out of the draft last year. Now to think that you Can’t Play center NFL is beyond me when you see the Rams make a commitment to him like that.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Steve Vela was the number one center coming out of the draft last year
Sorry, So Ram, but I just had to run a Google search for “Steve Vela” after your typo.

I suppose playing in the NFL would be slightly different to being a portfolio manager!

IMG_7888.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Might need to put a wizard hat on that pimp meme of Stafford.

muggmeister

Rookie
When Jackson signed with the Rams Goff said "aw fuck". Stafford then called Goff and said "how do you like me now"? This o-line has the potential to be the best in the league for the next 3 years as long as we adequately address tackle positions eventually.