Rams signing OG Jonah Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Not sure I really get this signing. He was not much better then Shelton last year and that is a big contract... would have MUCH rather gotten that money used on our defense. Mike Clay released his position grades this morning, we are dead last rated in secondary and bottom 3 in edge...

Not the big signing I was hoping for, that is for sure.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Looks like we expect to lose Shelton, moving Avila to Center might be a godsend. This online might be one of the best in the league next year. yikes

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, did not expect that big of an investment in the middle but I love it. Keep Stafford clean and we have a serious chance at another Super Bowl. But lets spend some money on defense now.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, did not expect that big of an investment in the middle but I love it. Keep Stafford clean and we have a serious chance at another Super Bowl. But lets spend some money on defense now.
I'd have liked it if they gave a big contract to a good player. Jackson is average at best. Do not get this. Just resign Shelton for like half that.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Not sure I really get this signing. He was not much better then Shelton last year and that is a big contract... would have MUCH rather gotten that money used on our defense. Mike Clay released his position grades this morning, we are dead last rated in secondary and bottom 3 in edge...

Not the big signing I was hoping for, that is for sure.
He’s a guard and Shelton is a center. Avila moving to center.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'd have liked it if they gave a big contract to a good player. Jackson is average at best. Do not get this. Just resign Shelton for like half that.
I think he's better than average. My main concern is he has had trouble staying on the field for a whole season. Moving Avila to center is going to be a nasty road grading oline if they can all stay healthy.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Looks like Avila to center after all. Rams are fuckin around in protecting Stafford.
Yeah, looks like they are telling Stafford that you can play here 3 more yrs amd you will be protected. This also removes the idea of Alaric Jackson moving to G.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s a guard and Shelton is a center. Avila moving to center.
Yes, I know. Still puzzled by the signing. And that is not a small contract. I'll wait to see how it breaks down, but that is near Dotson money for a guy that is not close to as good as Dotson.

muggmeister

Rookie
Definitely Avila to center, might not be the worst move. Run the ball and move the chains, solid signing, just not we expected. Surprises again around the Rams. Is Parkinson considered a stud blocker?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, I know. Still puzzled by the signing. And that is not a small contract. I'll wait to see how it breaks down, but that is near Dotson money for a guy that is not close to as good as Dotson.

Just remember that Dotson wasn't as good as Dotson before he became a Ram

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
He's a great get IF he stays healthy. Really like this move.

We've moaned for years about the lack of resources put into the O-Line - can't say that any more.

Welcome to LA, Jonah

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Somewhere, at this moment, KW and Stafford are loosing their shit with joy.

Our Oline is much more tenacious today.

I love the idea of Avila at Center. He’s an absolute beast.