Rams sign WR Nick Toon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Willie

Starter
After the numbers he was starting to put up last year?? I find that hard to believe. Gotta imagine the only way he's cut is if his shoulder is actually much much worse than they thought/think.

This staff was IN LOVE with Quick, and he finally started to show up big last year. I just can't see them cutting him unless there is something weird going on we don't know about like legal issues or something.
Not saying I would do that, and perhaps they won't, but it would not shock me.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If Quick is out, I think I know which way we will be drafting this year...

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I want more information about Quick and why can't JT get to the bottom of it? Is it a fear situation that you would not want made public? We may never know if it is. We need someone that can get open and you see how high Britt had to go a couple times with Foles throwing. Well Quick used to be able to climb the ladder too. I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH when it concerns a high 2ND round pick. What is this doghouse theory ? I think while Gurley was getting his reps Cunningham was not getting his when he was our main guy that worked against a tough seattle "D" . Benny on the screen as he spins out of tackles and is our hardest RB to bring down. ALL THREE TEAMS WE HAVE PLAYED ARE IN THE TOP (4) RUSHING DEFENSES. Is it because of our OL? I say it is . This rookie and G. Rob. & Barnes experiment is killing us. Drafting Big Maulers to play zone with no one blocking the backside EVER!!! Lets figure it out Coach Paul. We should/could be 3-0 . Our margin of Error is just too dang small playing our offense so close to the vest. Stop running the ball up the gut on first down every freaking series. Why waste a play? Is schotty here in disguise? I don't remember Cook being thrown to once after his targets and drops in Washington. That is a ton of $$$ we can use elsewhere. So many unknown WR's scoring TD's this weekend. Nick Foles had his 1st INT. this season and he says it just sailed on him and he did not see the safety over the top. Nick in week one had extra nerve I see him slowly losing on third down. That is just my personal opinion. We will NEED Nick on 3RD downs every game with our NO MARGIN OF ERROR. Who can play like this? Its maddening. NO INJURIES!!!

Rainram

Starter
If Quick is out, I think I know which way we will be drafting this year...
There was a lot of people pounding the table for Cooper, White or Parker this year. At this point...and there's still a long season ahead...but I think WR has gotta be tops on their list.

It's kinda early...but to me I see a lot of talent on the D side of the ball in the next draft. Still evaluating pass catchers. But we could use a good one!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
There was a lot of people pounding the table for Cooper, White or Parker this year. At this point...and there's still a long season ahead...but I think WR has gotta be tops on their list.

White and Parker got hurt and so many WR's are scoring that no one ever heard of this last weekend. At least 10.

MLB is a very HIGH pick also as we could get Reggie Ragland 6'2" 254lbs for Bama and is C.J. Mosley good . He can be had in upper teens to pick #20 as of the most current Ourlads mock. With so many OT's this draft and us having ours already. WR,MLB,CB look like targets as we have Tru and JJ up in FA'cy and hope E. J. Gaines comes back to us and leads again. Lots of CB's this draft over last years if they stay healthy. NO INJURIES!!!

DenverRam

Starter
he isnt even good.... why waste the roster spot. Sign Nick Kasa, the TE out of Colorado. Big Beast of a man sitting around in FA.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Can he play TE?
right! how about they gather up whatever money they have left and pick up a TE and a Olineman. doesn't matter who they are it really doesn't cus this pathetic bunch has to be the bottom of the barrel. but I guess we know where their priorities are

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
WAIT!!!! Why does everyone assume Quick? Crazy Theory:

How about now that we sign Nick Toon, we cut Bradley Marquez. Then we have kind of a WR Corps, with Quick, Tavon, Bailey, Givens, and Toon.
This ^ is what I was just about to Post!!(y);) Don't forget Britt! That makes 6 WR's!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm incredibly curious as to what the roster shift will be! I kind of get the feeling this is similar to the Austin Pettis mid-season cut.

Did anyone note the "we're not tolerating that anymore" comment in his presser? Sounded like someones getting cut anyway.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe the Rams can make a trade for Alshon Jeffries, it seems the Bears are wanting to make some trades.