Rams sign Wes Welker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend

FRO

Legend
Does he really have anything left? Didn't he have a problem with drops? I guess it's worth a shot to see if he can regain form for a half a season, but I would have low expectations for him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think that's the angriest I've ever seen Jeff Fisher. He was cocked and loaded for that Rodney Harrison comment lol, what a hypocrite.
Fisher's, "absurd" comment on Harrison, hit the bulls eye.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The irony that on a team with so many badasses that press the line, Joyner is being slandered by the media and Viking fans.

Screw the press and screw Viking fans!
vikings-fan-toilet.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Does he really have anything left? Didn't he have a problem with drops? I guess it's worth a shot to see if he can regain form for a half a season, but I would have low expectations for him.
The way I see it is, when you get targeted 150+ times a year, you tend to drop a few passes.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm hoping for the best, I guess I'm a bit more reserved than the rest of you guys.

That's plenty fair, I just need to believe that he can help fix our offense, because otherwise I can't see us doing much the rest of the year.

DenverRam

Starter
i love wes, was hoping Denver resigned him, but signing to Rams is the next best thing as they needed help badly.

I am worried about his head. If he takes another concussion, it could be very bad for him later in life.

But will be great for Tavon to learn from him.

FRO

Legend
That's plenty fair, I just need to believe that he can help fix our offense, because otherwise I can't see us doing much the rest of the year.
The schedule is weak and the defense and Gurley are awesome. We can make a run yet, but we won't go far in the playoffs with this passing attack and I don't see much help coming to change that this year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

DenverRam

Starter
no problem with drops. He has a problem with concussions.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Head coach Jeff Fisher announces the team has signed wide receiver Wes Welker, suspended wide receiver Stedman Bailey and talked about ways the team needs to improve.

View: http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/videos/Jeff-Fisher-Press-Conference---119/a72afaaa-4997-48f9-af34-a474dc5f5b12
Good stuff. Fisher is a class act. I like how he manages to respond to tools like Zimmer and Rodney Harrison's comments without coming across as a sensitive, butthurt jackass himself.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
In the wake of all this, we should have traded for Alshon. I'm just sayin'.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't seem like he had much left last year but his leadership can definitely make a difference. Would love for Austin to be attached to Welker at the hip. Welker is a guy that can help Austin take his game to the next level.