Rams sign OT Cornelius Lucas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So all the guys the Rams claimed for week one, they have now released. I'm wondering if they will add Neary to the practice squad and will have to make another move when Hill returns.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
So all the guys the Rams claimed for week one, they have now released. I'm wondering if they will add Neary to the practice squad and will have to make another move when Hill returns.
Good question with the shoulder injury to starting CB Webster I would hold the open spot open for CB Peterson & bring Troy Hill back up to the Master Player Roster {MPR} if it were my decision.

Center Aaron Neary should still be traveling the WWC tour for a while just like last season. As you foretasted Sully's back is holding up well & Austin Blythe had a solid pre season working over the interior OL. So we have 2 OC's If Donnal gets back to playing shape then he could end up being the game day reserve instead of Darrell Williams.
Missed 5 games in 4 years? That's pretty solid I wonder if he can man the OLine? hehe
Hard to get injured when your not on the field OldSchool, unless you trip coming in & out from the field or fall off the bench....lets see started 2 games out of 44 gms. KW had a total of 8 tackles in 2016 & 11 tackles in 2015....DB Joyner played one half & had 4 tackles Reserve DB Countess had 3 tackles.

Truth is KW has not seen much action & contact which is fine but when you look @ all those injuries & then now a Ram in 2017 where KW has a extra small amount of action in pre season due to injury concerns ....then injured again in the first quarter of his first start in 4 seasons ....should cause fans to keep a eye on this going forward.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to get injured when your not on the field OldSchool, unless you trip coming in & out from the field or fall off the bench....lets see started 2 games out of 44 gms. KW had a total of 8 tackles in 2016 & 11 tackles in 2015....DB Joyner played one half & had 4 tackles Reserve DB Countess had 3 tackles.

Truth is KW has not seen much action & contact which is fine but when you look @ all those injuries & then now a Ram in 2017 where KW has a extra small amount of action in pre season due to injury concerns ....then injured again in the first quarter of his first start in 4 seasons ....should cause fans to keep a eye on this going forward.

So now because he's been a backup and ST ace he's injury prone because he hasn't played a lot of snaps? The fact is he's been a backup his entire career and he hasn't played a lot of snaps. But everybody (IE Bronco's fans who watched him and Wade Phillips) like what they saw from him when he was playing. Tackles as a stat to show a DB played good? If they don't throw at him or don't run to his side of the field he's not going to get them. Joyner played the majority of his snaps at safety. He damned well better have had more tackles than a corner. My initial comment was a joke I didn't realize you were this serious in your worry about him. Again he has been a backup that his coaches and his fans loved and he's finally getting a chance to start. Keep your eye on him if you want you're likely to see what everybody else did, a good player.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Coach correct me If I'm wrong, but at my count, right now we only have 8 players, out of a possible 10 on the Practice Squad!?
*Bryant
*Mundt
*Isaiah Johnson
*McRoberts
*Rogers
*Thompson
*Wilson
and
*McKinzy
Am I right!?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coach correct me If I'm wrong, but at my count, right now we only have 8 players, out of a possible 10 on the Practice Squad!?
*Bryant
*Mundt
*Isaiah Johnson
*McRoberts
*Rogers
*Thompson
*Wilson
and
*McKinzy
Am I right!?
Jefferson is listed on the PS on the Rams site still. But it only shows 9 on it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Rams now have 9 on the practice squad Dave, they released DT Quinton Jefferson for Donald, but added him to the practice squad, they could add Neary, but might hold off because Troy Hill is due to come off suspension next week.

http://www.therams.com/team/roster.html

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
So now because he's been a backup and ST ace he's injury prone because he hasn't played a lot of snaps? The fact is he's been a backup his entire career and he hasn't played a lot of snaps. But everybody (IE Bronco's fans who watched him and Wade Phillips) like what they saw from him when he was playing. Tackles as a stat to show a DB played good? If they don't throw at him or don't run to his side of the field he's not going to get them. Joyner played the majority of his snaps at safety. He damned well better have had more tackles than a corner. My initial comment was a joke I didn't realize you were this serious in your worry about him. Again he has been a backup that his coaches and his fans loved and he's finally getting a chance to start. Keep your eye on him if you want you're likely to see what everybody else did, a good player.
Thank you I will OldSchool. Based on KW's playing history with the Broncos I would not have given to much thought on Websters long list of nagging injuries for a non starter & did not in fact. However it was the events that have occurred since TC & pre season & the his first start since 2013 that kicked up my attention.

KW's absence for all 4 pre season games due to health concerns & the early first quarter shoulder injury is not positive here. I do find it hard to understand (but like I said before I have only one working brain cell) that I as a fan could look @ placing little weight on current facts & evidence..... that there is an issue here when you look at the entire body of work.

I never used the words "Injury Prone" those were your words. I agree with you here OldSchool that KW is a good player & must be because Wade is no fool. I want him to be our starting outer corner for the future. Oh by the way more than half of LJ's snaps occurred playing the Nickle from my observations with Countess & Davis in @ FS. We do see things differently sometimes do we not:). Makes it interesting around here my fellow Ram fan:cheers:.

P.S.Did you forget to get back with me on my question a few days ago????:huh: