Rams sign Hekker to 6-year, 18M extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Best punter in the league. It'd be nice to not punt, but when we do punt we know Hekker will flip the field position in our favor. Well deserved, and from what I've seen it'd be hard to find a better guy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pisses me off looking at all the comments on twitter saying thats why the rams suck.
xiTMrHy.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If that's what it took to keep him they needed to do it he's our defenses best friend

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Good choice by the FO to not let another team try and steal him away in the off season.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Yeahhh!!!! Love our third string QB.... I mean our punter. :sneaky:

:party::rockon::banana:

I think Hekker actually is our game day third string QB. That is, if Hill and Davis both went down on game day...

Just one more reason he's valuable.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Keep in mind that Hekker is also the third string QB so money well spent!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Really a great signing and worth every penny of it, and then some.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Pisses me off looking at all the comments on twitter saying thats why the rams suck.
Sensitive much? is what I would comment if personal attacks were allowed. I'm just kidding.

The thing about opinions, is that even idiots are allowed to have them. I'm not saying someone would have to be an idiot to think this is a bad signing but I'm not saying that they aren't.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Any other punter in the league, I'd be livid.

Hekker deserves it though. I still mentally list him as P/QB.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Nice. Although I read "Harkey" at first when I saw the headline and got really, really excited. Hekker works, though.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Would love us to sign Harkey and Cunningham as an additional TE corps. I like Kendricks - he can be listed as our FB as well!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
#fieldflipper future Superbowl MVP - throws a pass for the game winning TD after pinning the other team inside the 10 all day. Glad to lock up @Johnny Hekker long term.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Really a great signing and worth every penny of it, and then some.

That Demarco Murray trade in our fantasy football league looks like its gonna come back to bite me in the ass and knock me out of the playoffs:mad:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That Demarco Murray trade in our fantasy football league looks like its gonna come back to bite me in the ass and knock me out of the playoffs:mad:
It very well could be the deciding factor lol. Thank you again for suggesting that trade (y)