Rams roster cuts are starting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Seems like - if Mike Thomas knows he made it - that's because all cuts have been announced and it shouldn't be long before we know them all.

:popcorn:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, not yet, but there was separation of his body and the ball while running through traffic a couple times last night. Made me nervous...

ok. you better believe opposition coaches will see that as well if he does become the kick returner. something for him to work on.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Which I assume is good for Rhaney - or one of their projects at center (Donnal) is working really well.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm glad you changed your mind on Hemingway.(y) I really think this kid could become a dangerous weapon. He's a fast twitch athlete that needs to work on his technique.
Yes:yess: sir sure did ;)but it was the last game that he flashed some real good stuff on me that really caught my eyes. I :love:the way he runs after the catch. The Kush release is surprising that they would go with dinky Rhaney again he offers nothing as a reserve for the other 4 posts.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A little surprised with the Kush cut. Has Rhaney really developed that much?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
A little surprised with the Kush cut. Has Rhaney really developed that much?
No mental errors....not sure if he out performed Kush physically, but after they put Rhaney in for Kush one game (KC?) for the bad snaps....then Rhaney was the 2nd center in vs Denver & Minnesota....I guess they feel more comfortable. Rhaney hasn't looked bad...but we've had decent guard play, I attribute that to the centers...

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
There's the first surprise for me. I didn't think Kush would be cut. Please Barnes don't get hurt.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No mental errors....not sure if he out performed Kush physically, but after they put Rhaney in for Kush one game (KC?) for the bad snaps....then Rhaney was the 2nd center in vs Denver & Minnesota....I guess they feel more comfortable. Rhaney hasn't looked bad...but we've had decent guard play, I attribute that to the centers...
I concur. He played pretty well since Kush had a false start, and Rhaney supplanted him. Kush was a better Guard, but we are loaded at Guard. I'll give this to Rhaney too, the kid plays hard, and has improved quite a bit. He's just not a powerhouse, but in another year, if he works hard, who knows. Look how much Barnes has improved every single year.
@Mojo Ram