Rams roster cuts are starting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Why not keep having Benny do it? He was really good for us the past two years.

Yes he is, but I'm betting they will be expanding his role on offense maybe with him and Gurley in the backfield, so having Thomas returning kicks will enable the Rams to do that. Keep in mind when Cunningham was returning kicks, he was the number 3 RB at best, now he's number 2, big difference.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why not keep having Benny do it? He was really good for us the past two years.

Thomas looks better at it to my eyes. I can't see benny taking it to the house where I can definitely see Thomas doing it.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'm not surprised Thomas made it. Hopefully that means Quick is on his way out.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
If Thomas made it. That's not the best news for spruce fans... unless they are planning on cutting Quick which is entirely possible.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Yes he is, but I'm betting they will be expanding his role on offense maybe with him and Gurley in the backfield, so having Thomas returning kicks will enable the Rams to do that. Keep in mind when Cunningham was returning kicks, he was the number 3 RB at best, now he's number 2, big difference.

If anything - I'm hoping Benny's role gets smaller until it's mop up duty in the 4th quarter. There isn't much reason to take Gurley out.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If Thomas made it. That's not the best news for spruce fans... unless they are planning on cutting Quick which is entirely possible.
That knee of Spruce may not be sound ....prospect for IR? So could OT Isaiah Battle & his knee?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Flv assuming spruce has made the squad. I like his thinking.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think last night was Quick's Final Exam...and he failed.

lets hope.

Fisher has a man boner for him and I can't figure out why. He flashed for 2 games before he got hurt TWO years ago! Fishers ego/pride is gonna get his ass canned if he doesn't start letting some of his poor draft picks walk out the door.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

See Dino-Wiki-Flintstones

Dino is a prosauropod-like dinosaur. He is a Snorkasaurus. Dino is a relatively small dinosaur, only slightly larger than the humans of his time, smaller than mammoths that appear in the series, and much smaller than the numerous sauropods that appear as work animals in the series (a full-sized sauropod appears as a crane in the opening sequence, and oversized "bronto ribs" the size of an automobile are seen in the closing credits). Dino is comparable in size to the dwarf Europasaurus.

A recurring gag in the series is for Dino to leap onto his master just as work-weary Fred arrives home — invariably knocking him down, yapping happily, energetically licking his face while Fred would prefer to eat dinner with his family and proceed with the evening's activities, if any. But no matter how hard he tries to the contrary, Fred usually gives in to Dino's ticklish and wet doglike kisses. Dino frequently exhibits human emotions, nearly "talking," and can also be moved to anger, at which point he snarls and snaps. He also loves to play with Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm, the Flintstones' and Rubbles' respective offspring; these characters are introduced in the middle part of the series. On more than one occasion over the course of the series, Dino saves the children from peril.[2]

Although he is usually immune, Dino does take a couple of brief stabs at romance. The first comes in the episode, "Dino Goes Hollyrock", which originally aired on September 14, 1962. In it, Dino falls in love with female TV star sauropod "Sassie" (an obvious takeoff on "Lassie ") and then becomes her co-star on her TV show. However, once Dino gets a look at her without makeup, the infatuation wears off. The second comes in the episode, "Dino and Juliet", which originally aired on November 26, 1964. In it, Dino falls in love with the new neighbor's female sauropod Juliet. Their romance results in the birth of 15 'puppies'.
Fortunately, the original X rated version was censored for the sake of children everywhere.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
If anything - I'm hoping Benny's role gets smaller until it's mop up duty in the 4th quarter. There isn't much reason to take Gurley out.

You know what I was thinking 12intheBox... If Bill Belichick had Gurley has his feature back and the league was all over Benny's stellar play this preseason, He would field some trade offers because Benny is a UFA and will take the money and run 2017.

He would at least make some calls and gauge his value. I know ROD members would balk at the idea but if Malcom Brown is the real deal? you take a page out of Belichick's roster strategy guide and see if there is at least interest. If a 2nd or maybe even a 3rd rounder was dangled in his face I think he would do it.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Fisher has a man boner for him and I can't figure out why. He flashed for 2 games before he got hurt TWO years ago! Fishers ego/pride is gonna get his ass canned if he doesn't start letting some of his poor draft picks walk out the door.

He flashed for 2 games before Bradford got hut in Carolina. And for every game the next year before he got hurt.