Rams RFA CB Williams gets 1st round tender

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
reminds me, of me back in the day....

Ringo - You must be Doc Holliday

Doc - That's the rumor

Ringo - You retired, too?

Doc - Not me, I'm in my prime.

Ringo - Yeah, you look it.

Doc - Uh, you must be Ringo. Look Darlin', Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darlin'? Should I hate him?

Kate - You don't even know him.

Doc - No. That's true, but I don't know. There's just somethin' about him. Somethin' 'round the eyes. I don't know, reminds me of - me! No, I'm sure of it - I hate him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ringo - You must be Doc Holliday

Doc - That's the rumor

Ringo - You retired, too?

Doc - Not me, I'm in my prime.

Ringo - Yeah, you look it.

Doc - Uh, you must be Ringo. Look Darlin', Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darlin'? Should I hate him?

Kate - You don't even know him.

Doc - No. That's true, but I don't know. There's just somethin' about him. Somethin' 'round the eyes. I don't know, reminds me of - me! No, I'm sure of it - I hate him.
Don't make me bust a Latin rhyme on yur ass!

dang

Legend
Love Williams and his story. He’s the perfect CB#2. I don’t think he has the physicality to be a CB#1. Please let him be Robin to Ramsey’s Batman for the next 3-4 years.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Can’t tender him until we’re under the cap

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
reminds me, of me back in the day....
Remember @NJRamsFan ,
I'm the bulldog of Bergen and the pride of New Jersey. I'm everybody's hope and every kid's hero...." and so damn humble. It's a problem....

PARAM

Hall of Fame
That doesnt make sense, they have to be under the cap by the 17th why would it matter how much they are over now?

They certainly tendered Shelton and Travin Howard. But they were ERFA. And Tampa tagged Chris Godwin and they are currently 7 mil over the cap. I don't know about those cap rules. I understand tendering and tagging are different but....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They could be trying to work a multi-year deal that would have a smaller 2021 cap hit than the restricted tender.

Thought I would throw out an optimistic post.
They can still sign him to a long term deal after a tender, no?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Please, PLEASE FUCKIN SIGN HIM LONG TERM!!!
I'm fine with him playing on a first round tender. Then he has to show again in 2021 which is good for the club. And that first round tender is a bargain for his level of play which is also good for the club.

He won't be able to get the big crib by the beach but maybe pick one of those two. For one year at least before he gets paid. :ROFLMAO:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Fuck, I thought this was the going to be a Rams lock up their CB2 post. :hiding: