Rams reportedly gave Paul Mcroberts a $10,000 dollar bonus to sign him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, not sure, maybe, but Quick doesn't have former WR coach Ray Sherman around anymore to protect him so maybe he's not suck a lock.
I don't think he was protecting him it was Fisher. He did resign him. I think there's 2 maybe 3 spots for receivers depending if Bailey comes back. They had to be thinking something as early as they resigned him

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't think he was protecting him it was Fisher. He did resign him. I think there's 2 maybe 3 spots for receivers depending if Bailey comes back. They had to be thinking something as early as they resigned him

I think they re-signed him as insurance in case they were not able to draft WR's, we shall see how it breaks out, but I do know it was Sherman that pounded the table for Quick and when the Rams selected him did the belt move, or it was reported by a reporter that was in the draft room.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't think he makes the team, IMO,not much of a WR, but a very good special team player (gunner) however, I believe there is too much talent now for Marquez to make the squad.

I was thinking about his ST duties too. As a WR, with Goff, he could be a workhorse. No pizazz, but pretty sure hands as I recall.

I'm not counting him out yet.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I was thinking about his ST duties too. As a WR, with Goff, he could be a workhorse. No pizazz, but pretty sure hands as I recall.

I'm not counting him out yet.

Could be and I hope you're right, but seemed to struggle to gain separation each pass thrown in his direction seem to have the defensive back right on top of him and that is one of the reasons I feel he won't make the squad.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Could be and I hope you're right, but seemed to struggle to gain separation each pass thrown in his direction seem to have the defensive back right on top of him and that is one of the reasons I feel he won't make the squad.

Yep, he's slower. He still wins the catch though. I could see him in the Wes Walker role.

I see Britt in the mix and I agree. Dude is a ball hawk when they make it catchable.

Last edited: