Rams remaining Schedule discussion thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So then, let's visit this very thread (and your very comments above, and mine below) after our next Seahawks game.
OK with you? Will you stand by your public comments above as I will?

We're both big time, long time Ram fans, but obviously our views about the Seadicks differ. I personally hate talking all cocky before a game and then watching my team lose. To me that sucks more than being realistic with myself about what I've seen, and then seeing me team lose. It'll be interesting to look back and see who called this correctly.

And let's hope to hell that I'm wrong, and we win against them in Seattle, and win our division. It would be awesome. I'll gladly eat crow as a result of my Rams winning the division, as well as beating the Seahawks in Seattle.

I am not a defeatist. My intentions are not to be negative. I simply believe the Seadicks that I hate will cause us much grief, and that their luckiness will shine once again when we play them.

ps- And don't ignore the part where I said "let's hope to hell that I'm wrong." :sneaky:

I stand behind every serious thing I say. I have no interest in revisiting this thread after the game because I don't care about "I told you so's." You are welcome to revisit it. As I said, I stand behind my comments 110%.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I stand behind every serious thing I say. I have no interest in revisiting this thread after the game because I don't care about "I told you so's." You are welcome to revisit it. As I said, I stand behind my comments 110%.

:rolleyes:

Whatevs. You called me out on my comments like you somehow know that I'm wrong, and you are right. It's not cool to do that to someone and then already start paving the way to hide from your comments later.

I still however respect you and your football knowledge. :yay:

No more from me about this, in this thread.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:rolleyes:

Whatevs. You called me out on my comments like you somehow know that I'm wrong, and you are right. It's not cool to do that to someone and then already start paving the way to hide from your comments later.

I still however respect you and your football knowledge. :yay:

No more from me about this, in this thread.

I told you that I stand behind my comments and you are welcome to revisit this thread after the game. However, if I'm right, I won't be revisiting the thread. Us beating Seattle is more than enough satisfaction for me. And I probably won't remember this conversation in two months.

That's not hiding from anything. It's simply my style.

Last edited:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Brian, Seahags might have won the game, due mostly to turnovers, but what makes the Rams favorites in the next game is the fact that the Rams won that game statistically. More yds rushing, passing, more 1st downs, better 3rd down %. More time of possession.
Rams beat the Hags in every phase of the game. If they do that again in Seattle, don't expect the Rams to have 5 turnovers to give you the game.

By the time the Rams get to Seattle, the Hags will be lucky to be .500. and the Rams will all but have the Div. locked up.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
How many teams can combat 5 freakin' turnovers. But saying that playing up in Seattle is on a different level. But I say Legatron gets us a W!!!!!!