Rams Release Ray Ray Armstrong

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Good job Fisher, works on both facets, Ray Ray was a good special teamer, but his cons outweighed his pros. He never advanced, he never got any better and he was just an idiot waiting for any moment to show his ass. Can use that spot for somebody who really wants it.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Surprising, but after thinking about it it makes sense. Like others have said, he plays with heart but he is always costing us. Can't be having people like that around.

Good statement by Fisher. At least he is showing people he's not gonna accept crap that hurts the team. This moves him up in my book. It's a step in the right direction that will hopefully make people realize they're going to be held accountable for their mistakes.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Surprised me a bit, but I can see why Fisher didn't bother to sign Incognito.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Surprising, but after thinking about it it makes sense. Like others have said, he plays with heart but he is always costing us. Can't be having people like that around.

Good statement by Fisher. At least he is showing people he's not gonna accept crap that hurts the team. This moves him up in my book. It's a step in the right direction that will hopefully make people realize they're going to be held accountable for their mistakes.

The Rams had just shut down the Eagles on three plays on their 8 and forced a FG when a TD would have really moved momentum to the Eagles big time. It was a positive for the Rams. Then they have to punt and the Eagles get a good return, then a free 15 yards and started in Rams territory. It was a HUGE momentum changer and I'm sure Fisher was so effing pissed off about it.

Alan

Legend
Warner4Prez with this head scratcher:
Enter Mo Alexander?
They don't play the same position so I don't see that happening. Plus I don't think Mo has had a chance to prctice on ST's due to his injury.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Shocking but not shocking. He's a special teams dynamo but Fisher isn't tolerating these bullshit penalties any more, and he commits a lot of them. Fish is telling the team no matter how good you are, you're expendable if you make stupid mistakes that hurt the team.

Athos

Legend
Wow.......that'll get some attention.

Indeed. One too many really stupid penalties of the worst kind. Dead ball. Roid rage? Or just rage and stupidity.

Hopefully this learns some other repeat offenders and ones who aren't offenders.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I actually didn't see Ray Ray's bonehead penalty yesterday. Is there any film on it?

I'm fully behind Fisher trying to make a statement with this. He's been VERY patient thus far with this teams' rash of penalties. To be honest, i'd like to see a statement made to the offense too if the false starts continue...and i LIKE Kendricks. Not saying that you cut Kendricks(thats silly), but its time to get out of preseason mode fellas. Its October!