Rams QB Nick Foles skips start of OTAs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not comparable. One had no wage scale( negotiate what you can get) the other one does.

How are they not comparable ?? The were both #1 picks that play the same position.
Sam Bradford had a 5 year contract for how much ???
Jared Goff will have a 5 year contract for how much.

---Goff will have a cap friendly contract.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That game was a lot of his own fault. Foles holds the ball for way too long and has minimal mobility so he took a beating. I wish they would just let him go already.
-Just watched Clay Matthews beat #71 Reynolds playing RG.God he looked bad on that play.Garrett Reynolds played better after that game ,but almost got Nick Foles killed.-/Glad it was'nt Jamon Brown.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
-Just watched Clay Matthews beat #71 Reynolds playing RG.God he looked bad on that play.Garrett Reynolds played better after that game ,but almost got Nick Foles killed.-/Glad it was'nt Jamon Brown.

Yeah, our OL play really picked up after we got Keenum in there since he was more mobile. Really hope Goff's movement inside the pocket is going to save him like everyone is thinking.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Nick couldn't find an open door , just like he couldn't find an open receiver all year.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Foles entered Fishers office and engaged the coach about his discontent.

napoleon-dynamite-gif.gif

Coach Fisher listened to Nick, then laid out just how the plan to move up to draft a quarterback came about...

Napoleon-Dynamite-Kip.gif

Fisher then introduced Nick to the new bully on the block, Jared Goff.

buddy bully.jpg
buddy.jpg

Nick had some choice words for the new quarterback "hope of the future":

napoleon.png

Moved by his passion, Fisher gave Foles the opportunity to show that he has not lost his touch...

napoleon-dynamite-o.gif

"Nick, Nick! Stop!! I meant football. let me see you throw some." So Fisher took Nick out on the practice field.

"Let's see it Nick!"

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Throwing-orange-at-uncle-Rico.gif

Fisher took Nick back into the office. "Look Nick, you've got wicked skills. But I think we are going to go with Case Jared and Sean this year. But in the mean time, we're looking to move you to another team."

View attachment 13916

Nick took it hard at first. But he has hopes for a future reunion...

nick.png

and that's how it all went down.

:hiding:

RamWoodie

Legend
Just call him Nick "Folds". Fisher didn't elaborate but I think Nick...he feelings hurt....he no wanna play no more...:rolllaugh:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, our OL play really picked up after we got Keenum in there since he was more mobile. Really hope Goff's movement inside the pocket is going to save him like everyone is thinking.
,--'I'd say that is not totally true. Reynolds play picked up. Jamon Brown was solid until he got hurt.Rob Hav was excellent for a rookie RT .
-Cody Wichmann played well after getting beat up against Baltimire where Case Keenum has the concussion.(freaking Fisher was a disgrace for not seeing that.It cost The Rams that game & all playoff hopes.Plus putting a player at risk !!
--A. Donnal was a joke .He just needs to bulk up .I like his upside.
--G. Robinson struggled game to game.Just when it looked like he was getting,he'd take a crap.
--Williams & Battle might be real good pros.
--Can't wait for Saffold & the rest of the starters.The Rams have so much upside up forward.0

Shoman01

Rookie
With all the money the Rams have paid him, he could at least show up and be a camp arm.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With all the money the Rams have paid him, he could at least show up and be a camp arm.

It sounds like they don't want him there, risking injury.

He gave his all for the team last year - he was paid well, but he did take a lot of abuse. Then the team made it clear they didn't want him for 2016, which sort of gets rid of motivation to go to voluntary events.