Rams Projected Depth Chart 2020 season: Post Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could be wrong but I don't think the roster expands until they move to the 17 game season. The real change I know that will be implemented this year is the expansion of the active gameday roster by 2 players and the requirement that at least one of those 2 is an o-lineman. Normally teams only carry 8 o-line as they activate 7 on gamedays. This means all o-line will be active on gamedays or they will now carry 9 on the active roster.

Because of the truncated season and the fact they may be playing games without spectators, the word I'm hearing is that the NFL is considering that the roster changes won't take effect until next year. I think everything is in flux and the teams might not want to spend the money on expanded rosters if they won't have fans in the stadium. That's millions of dollars they won't get each week. So I'm going by the normal 53 until they finalize what is going to happen.
The truncated season may impact, but I was under the belief (which could be mistaken) that the initial plan was to bump roster sizes this year.