Rams Must Strongly Consider Cutting Ties With Bradford, Drafting Replacement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you. I have a lot of practice with Bradford debates from other websites. :wink:
As have I. Right now I just have a boiler plate response for every silly assertion there is, and about 10 videos at the ready.

Copy.

Paste.

Owned.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Love the tag on the video.
7p5pilM.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As have I. Right now I just have a boiler plate response for every silly assertion there is, and about 10 videos at the ready.

Copy.

Paste.

Owned.

I like to personalize it. It's my gift to them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like to personalize it. It's my gift to them.
Like I personalized the video?
Let's see you be more succinct than that. lol.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Because they're stupid. The NHL has their own YouTube channel, and promotes fan made videos with highlights, in fact they've been known to play some. The Kings hired a guy to do highlight videos because he made great YouTube videos of them already.

NFL is just greedy and anti-fan it seems.

They can't see the obvious opportunity with the power of the Internet.

Imagine if they did a contest every year for fans. And the fan who made the best highlight video got a prize. Like sitting in the suite with the commish at the SB. Imagine the media coverage and hype that would surround that. Each team could even have a local winner that would get to sit in a luxury box with the GM or whomever.

Sometimes I think the marketing people at the NFL just rely on the radio and TV stations for coverage and don't bother with much else. Can you imagine opening up a contest like this to fans of every team. All 32 pick a winning video highlight, then each division has a face off and there are playoffs and then a Super Bowl.

It could be millions of dollars worth of free promotion and attention.

But they'd never think of it on there own.