Rams Must Strongly Consider Cutting Ties With Bradford, Drafting Replacement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Why do they care?

I mean, in some cases the video and how it's represented may not align with the NFL's vision. But in the case of X's video, it sort of promotes the game. Like free advertising!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Because they're stupid. The NHL has their own YouTube channel, and promotes fan made videos with highlights, in fact they've been known to play some. The Kings hired a guy to do highlight videos because he made great YouTube videos of them already.

NFL is just greedy and anti-fan it seems.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Where else are we gonna get really great videos like X's. I flipped to the the NFLN and they spent more than a minuite showing the Broncos getting off the plane. So lame...

That was enough for me.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Had to be done. I didn't spend 10+ hours piecing that thing together so that some hippie could use it in an article to slam the guy.

I watched it again and cannot believe someone would use that footage AGAINST Bradford. If anything, it is a testament to what he has done thus far. You have probably noticed that I am NOT a Bradford apologist, and I do think he needs to take more chances, but anyone who questions the accuracy of that kid is delusional. Period.

jjab360

Legend
I wonder how long it's going to take them to catch on to that little annotation lol.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I watched it again and cannot believe someone would use that footage AGAINST Bradford. If anything, it is a testament to what he has done thus far. You have probably noticed that I am NOT a Bradford apologist, and I do think he needs to take more chances, but anyone who questions the accuracy of that kid is delusional. Period.

Not to mention, the true busts in this league... You couldn't put together all those highlight videos we have of Bradford.

The only legit concern about the guy, IMO, is durability.

Everything else is just fodder. Yeah, he may never be Manning... But good luck finding the next one of him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is no question that they have a department dedicated to taking down videos. When videos are taken down in minutes, thats because of cooperation with YouTube.
I had one that was gone in literally 5 seconds. Right after it was uploaded, it got flagged.
And I removed every single FOX logo that popped up between plays.

PhxRam

I had one that was gone in literally 5 seconds. Right after it was uploaded, it got flagged.
And I removed every single FOX logo that popped up between plays.

I think I had to chop the ticker off to get one through.

The ticker AND the tiny NFL logo

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotta be something else embedded in the video somehow.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
I don't get these people that bash the kid. IMO Sam can be deadly passing the ball. He is not Manning, Rodgers, or Breese but he isn't asked to be. Another thing I hear often is he doesn't make "wow" plays I've seen this kid make some amazing throws only to have the ball dropped often I know all QB's have drops but somehow that is on the receiver but according to "Ram fans" it is on Bradford go figure. When Sam is rolling out he throws some of the best passes I've seen in the league but when Wilson or Krapondick roll out because they cant make reads then complete a pass due to busted coverage they get credit for making plays when it's their fault the play broke down in the first place.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I don't get these people that bash the kid. IMO Sam can be deadly passing the ball. He is not Manning, Rodgers, or Breese but he isn't asked to be. Another thing I hear often is he doesn't make "wow" plays I've seen this kid make some amazing throws only to have the ball dropped often I know all QB's have drops but somehow that is on the receiver but according to "Ram fans" it is on Bradford go figure. When Sam is rolling out he throws some of the best passes I've seen in the league but when Wilson or Krapondick roll out because they cant make reads then complete a pass due to busted coverage they get credit for making plays when it's their fault the play broke down in the first place.
Don't forget the Chargers drafted Rivers to replace Brees so to act like all the returns are in is pre mature.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
They don't go off the video, its the audio track that gets it flagged. I upload videos from my band, and they immediately know what song it is, because we have them copyrighted.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And that's why I put an annotation on it that they'll find most unflattering.

Oh now that is fucking PRICELESS!!! I hope that the only ones who don't see that are from the Bleacher Report. Bunch of Whiner fans anyway.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to engage this dude in a debate. Would bring me great joy in destroying him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thank you. I have a lot of practice with Bradford debates from other websites. :wink:
Probably why I don't visit other sites. In case you hadn't noticed, my patience wears thin pretty fast. :cool: