Rams Must Strongly Consider Cutting Ties With Bradford, Drafting Replacement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...g-ties-with-sam-bradford-drafting-replacement

According to Nick Waggoner of ESPN, the odds of the Rams drafting a quarterback with the second overall pick are "about as close as possible to zero."

That echoes what St. Louis general manager Les Snead told Jim Thomas of The St. Louis Post-Dispatch. “As we’ve said, Sam’s our starting QB, and maybe that’s too way out of the box to take a QB that high.”

That's been the team's stance since Bradford tore his ACL last October. In fact, the Rams made a point of quelling any uncertainty about Bradford's future with the team very quickly after he went down:

"He'll be back and he's our quarterback." - Fisher on Sam Bradford

— St. Louis Rams (@STLouisRams) October 21, 2013

What's uncertain, to be brutally honest, is why.

[more]

(scroll down to the video this scrub is using, and play it before it disappears) :sly:

RFIP

I hate that site! Some a-hole from there used to post on another board and I told him that site is garbage! Doesn't load well, all kinds of pop ups, etc. I won't even attempt it because its a waste of my time to begin with.

Seriously, I wish someone would keep track of each one of these assholes who write that Sam is/should be cut because I would personally email them to tell them what a buffoon they are when Sam is under center Game 1 next season and for the next 12 seasons to follow.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
http://bleacherreport.com/users/569565-gary-davenport

A member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association and resident of Mesa, Arizona Gary has been featured on a number of fantasy websites and in nationally circulated publications and received a nomination in 2013 for the FSWA Fantasy Football Web Article of the Year.
These publications include the 2012 and 2013 USA Today Fantasy Football Previews, and the magazines distributed by Fantasy Sports Publications Inc., for whom Gary is a both a contributing author and associate editor.
Gary also appears weekly on Sirius XM Radio, WXFJ Radio in Jacksonville, Florida, WHBQ Radio in Memphis, Tennessee and is the co-host of Kellogg's Komments (a fantasy football podcast) with FSWA Hall-of-Famer Greg Kellogg on Blog Talk Radio.
Gary was one of the co-founders of, and Head Writer at, Fantasy Football Oasis before joining Fantasy Sharks as an IDP Senior Staff Writer in 2011.
Gary joined Bleacher Report in 2011 and is now an NFL beat writer for B/R, covering the latest happenings in the National Football League and reporting on how they affect the fortunes of fantasy football fanatics everywhere.
He knows football. Or so he's heard.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meh. It's an opinion. One shared by a few if you go by the poll results.
Others see it a different way, and that's fine too.

What isn't fine is using my video in the story and not giving credit.
And that's why I put an annotation on it that they'll find most unflattering.

Meh. It's an opinion. One shared by a few if you go by the poll results.
Others see it a different way, and that's fine too.

What isn't fine is using my video in the story and not giving credit.
And that's why I put an annotation on it that they'll find most unflattering.

Nicely done.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Had to be done. I didn't spend 10+ hours piecing that thing together so that some hippie could use it in an article to slam the guy.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Love the annotation you added to the video X! :rofl: I just don't get why linking your video makes any sense in his article. He's trying to make a case AGAINST Sam, yet he's linking a video that SUPPORTS Sam.

On another note, if you have time to make another Ram video in the foreseeable future, you should make one of all the drops Sam had between 2012 & 2013. Or maybe another 15+ yard throw video

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Love the annotation you added to the video X! :rofl: I just don't get why linking your video makes any sense in his article. He's trying to make a case AGAINST Sam, yet he's linking a video that SUPPORTS Sam.

On another note, if you have time to make another Ram video in the foreseeable future, you should make one of all the drops Sam had between 2012 & 2013. Or maybe another 15+ yard throw video

Don't think is going to spend a year making a Rams dropped pass video lol

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
On top of it all the guy didn't even mention his best WR by far in those first four years was Danny Ammendola. Rams just got Sam some legit weapons. The injury was very unfortunate but he'll be ready. Sick of the man love for Manziel. I don't think he's that great.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was going to do just that, but Google/YouTube/NFL are freaking snipers now when it comes to copyrighted materials. I'd likely spend several days putting that together, just to see it get deleted 2 seconds after I uploaded it. The risk/reward just isn't there.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I hate that site! Some a-hole from there used to post on another board and I told him that site is garbage! Doesn't load well, all kinds of pop ups, etc. I won't even attempt it because its a waste of my time to begin with.

Seriously, I wish someone would keep track of each one of these assholes who write that Sam is/should be cut because I would personally email them to tell them what a buffoon they are when Sam is under center Game 1 next season and for the next 12 seasons to follow.

If he has a crappy year they won't keep him. They can't keep him unless he blossoms and plays better. So he has NO guarantees of being on this roster if he is one of the guys holding the team back.

There is no effing way Fisher is going to stick with a QB if he feels he cannot win with him. No. Effing. Way.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was going to do just that, but Google/YouTube/NFL are freaking snipers now when it comes to copyrighted materials. I'd likely spend several days putting that together, just to see it get deleted 2 seconds after I uploaded it. The risk/reward just isn't there.

And I don't understand that because there is copywriter music ALL OVER the web. Are the NFL guys just better at searching the web or what.

PhxRam

And I don't understand that because there is copywriter music ALL OVER the web. Are the NFL guys just better at searching the web or what.

I dont think the NFL is searching much of anything. When YouTube takes down a video in a matter of minutes, it has something to do with what is IN the video. Some broadcasts have the little NFL logo in their video that YouTube is picking up on.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I dont think the NFL is searching much of anything. When YouTube takes down a video in a matter of minutes, it has something to do with what is IN the video. Some broadcasts have the little NFL logo in their video that YouTube is picking up on.

Makes sense that they could sniff something in the code.

PhxRam

There is no question that they have a department dedicated to taking down videos. When videos are taken down in minutes, thats because of cooperation with YouTube.