RAMS/MNF Game Day Menu. What are we all fixing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
That sucks about the beef my friend. It hasn't went down in quality here yet, but with the new labeling laws, we're thinking of buying from local farmers and having our beef and pork processed. Never know where it's coming from ya know? I don't mind like Australia beef, but I'm not buying beef or pork from freaking China.

That said, those porterhouses sound like a heavy burden to bear. ;) That stock seasoning sounds intriguing if you rec' it. Many people laugh at us for using the steak n shake seasoning, but it's a damn good base, if not a stand alone seasoning. Enjoy those margaritas! If the neighbors complain throw them a porterhouse and margarita. JK JK..

One of the neighbors IS getting a porterhouse, her housemate and a few other locals will be doing burgers & hot dogs, ... it's still early in L.A., so we'll get going a little more once everyone is back from work. All will be in on the Margaritas & Stella, or bring their own, although the margaritas have already made a few passes. I've always used salt, pepper & garlic for seasoning, then a few years ago thought to try and help some poorer quality beef steaks, I tried some of McCormicks Montreal Steak seasoning, and that was horrible. Once I decided enough is enough of the local meat scene, after trying several on-line distributers, i've settled on Kansas City Steaks for both quality & pricing. And yes, was surprised that their seasoning mix was quite excellent. If I ever sell my house and move to Coeur d' Alene, the quality meat situation should be well in hand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tequila and Cocaine
image.gif

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Poblanos are also known as Cuban peppers. Very tasty and superior in every way to a bell pepper.

I've had them before, just hard to get around here. I remember back in the day Bobby Flay and Jack McDavid always using them all the time on Grillin and Chillin on the Food TV network. That was a great show. I may have to try growing some next year, but not much room for all I want to do. :)

PS. I meant I have never tried them on kabobs on above post. Sorry, my bad.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Damn straight.

Idk.. Maybe ours here were inferior as I have grilled some. Just never used them on kabobs. But you get a nice thick red bell pepper and grill it.. It'll be meaty and man that flavor is something else. Maybe I need the nutrients from them more? You know what they say.. When you get older, veggies that taste really good are because you body is craving the nutrients. I use to hate broccoli, cauliflower, and brussel sprouts, but now that I'm older I love them. That said it's been awhile since I've had poblanos. :cool:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Going for some duck fajitas tonight with some chips and salsa to start along with a few brews. After the games rolling I'll be on the scotch celebration. Sounds like a lot of good food out there.

GO RAMS!

nanotech

Rookie
Eclectic
Shu-mai, caterpillar rolls, duck a'lorange, ratatouille, profiteroles, creme brulee, and MD 20/20

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Will be a late night here on the east coast, had cheese steaks for dinner so snacks will be tortilla chips and south western salsa and desert will be large bowls of black raspberry / vanilla ice cream.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Eclectic
Shu-mai, caterpillar rolls, duck a'lorange, ratatouille, profiteroles, creme brulee, and MD 20/20

I'll have to google all of this shiite cept the MD 20/20. lololol :LOL:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Going for some duck fajitas tonight with some chips and salsa to start along with a few brews. After the games rolling I'll be on the scotch celebration. Sounds like a lot of good food out there.

GO RAMS!

I have scotch too. :) We'll have to do shots when we score. Man I haven't had duck since 1994? You guys and all this food. lololol

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I just dipped some wings in the grease! Celery and carrots cut up. I'm just about ready!!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The poppers before going in...

poppersrams.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Here's why I'm also doing green beans tonight. That is a full size dining table now. Good picking today.

rod01.jpg