RAMS/MNF Game Day Menu. What are we all fixing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
635862320528240487691386949_pizza-animated-gif-11.gif
giphy.gif

07meredith-span-articleLarge.jpg

000_MNF_E_LOGO_FLAT_01.png

Simulation_Rams_49ers.0.0.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Boston butt, bone-in.

Good choice. Bone gives it flavor and a butt roast is not a dry like a loin roast. I usually have to inject the loin roasts, unless Mrs. does it in crock pot. You bbqing, smoking? Either way sounds like those nachos should be damn good. :)

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Here's my beer Florida.. lolol

kraftig.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm like 4 beers in now so I'm just going primeval on this chicken - I know it's gonna be perfect
View attachment 16279

Dam, that's looking good. You going to keep it over coals, or move her to the slow side? Either way is good. Just asking man. :cool:

Btw, DTB, you just convinced me to crack a beer. :cheers:

TXRams86

The Infamous
Another here opting for the pizza route.
We ordered Dominos yesterday and they completely jacked up our order.
Guessing they gave us the wrong pizzas because they were supreme and meat lovers when we ordered a hawaiian pie and a pepperoni pie.
I went to exchange my pizzas for the correct, re-made ones and they told me to keep the others.
Nothing better than free food! I'll fire up the oven and reheat it.
Dos Equis is getting cold in the fridge.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Dam, that's looking good. You going to keep it over coals, or move her to the slow side? Either way is good. Just asking man. :cool:

Btw, DTB, you just convinced me to crack a beer. :cheers:

Yeah I'm watching it closely - a little char them off the coals and a few sips and rips!

GO RAMS!!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Another here opting for the pizza route.
We ordered Dominos yesterday and they completely jacked up our order.
Guessing they gave us the wrong pizzas because they were supreme and meat lovers when we ordered a hawaiian pie and a pepperoni pie.
I went to exchange my pizzas for the correct, re-made ones and they told me to keep the others.
Nothing better than free food! I'll fire up the oven and reheat it.
Dos Equis is getting cold in the fridge.

Can't beat that man.. Kudos to them for letting you keep them. Enjoy!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Living most of my life these days between L.A. and Lake Havasu, the one thing i've found is the quality of beef has really gone south in the SoCal region these past 25 years or so. Fine with pork and chicken products, but finding good steaks have became a sorry adventure since the bulk of our provision companies and butchers have either gone under or relocated. A few years back I started buying in bulk thru the Kansas City Steak Co., and although pricier, i've never looked back as far as quality and cost. Being my freezer is overcapacity, i'm forcing myself to bear the burden of a couple porterhouses tonight, including the mandatory baked potatoes with butter, sour cream & fresh chives. The stock steak seasoning which comes on the side of the steaks from KCSC is also some of the best i've ever used. The rum will have to wait for another night as i've already been mixing blenders full of lime tinted margaritas.
Thank god for football loving neighbors.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Sadly, Monday is salad night for me. High cholesterol and type 2 diabetes has me making a lot of changes, which has somehow evolved into century rides, training for a triathlon and rejuvenated heavy bag work. Whatever, I'm a dude, I have to make it fun :)

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Going West Virginia style tonight with hot dogs and hot dog sauce. Let's Go TAVON

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I made a shit load of shrimp shish kabobs yesterday so that I wouldn't have to cook tonight. They are really good left over. The shrimp are like prawn size... HUGE. I make the shrimp into a spicy garlic bbq like spice. The kabobs also have onion, pineapple, poblano peppers, and red sweet peppers.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Living most of my life these days between L.A. and Lake Havasu, the one thing i've found is the quality of beef has really gone south in the SoCal region these past 25 years or so. Fine with pork and chicken products, but finding good steaks have became a sorry adventure since the bulk of our provision companies and butchers have either gone under or relocated. A few years back I started buying in bulk thru the Kansas City Steak Co., and although pricier, i've never looked back as far as quality and cost. Being my freezer is overcapacity, i'm forcing myself to bear the burden of a couple porterhouses tonight, including the mandatory baked potatoes with butter, sour cream & fresh chives. The stock steak seasoning which comes on the side of the steaks from KCSC is also some of the best i've ever used. The rum will have to wait for another night as i've already been mixing blenders full of lime tinted margaritas.
Thank god for football loving neighbors.

That sucks about the beef my friend. It hasn't went down in quality here yet, but with the new labeling laws, we're thinking of buying from local farmers and having our beef and pork processed. Never know where it's coming from ya know? I don't mind like Australia beef, but I'm not buying beef or pork from freaking China.

That said, those porterhouses sound like a heavy burden to bear. ;) That stock seasoning sounds intriguing if you rec' it. Many people laugh at us for using the steak n shake seasoning, but it's a damn good base, if not a stand alone seasoning. Enjoy those margaritas! If the neighbors complain throw them a porterhouse and margarita. JK JK..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sadly, Monday is salad night for me. High cholesterol and type 2 diabetes has me making a lot of changes, which has somehow evolved into century rides, training for a triathlon and rejuvenated heavy bag work. Whatever, I'm a dude, I have to make it fun :)

We all gotta do what we have to do. Keep on keeping on man. As you prolly know by now, there's many things you can do for a salad with just veggies. :) Ever try cinnamon or other supplements to help stabilize blood sugar? GO RAMS!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I made a crap load of shrimp shish kabobs yesterday so that I wouldn't have to cook tonight. They are really good left over. The shrimp are like prawn size... HUGE. I make the shrimp into a spicy garlic bbq like spice. The kabobs also have onion, pineapple, poblano peppers, and red sweet peppers.

You would have to mention King Size shrimp.. lolol Last time I had shrimp like that was back in 1991 when I brought them home from LA. I also love onion, pineapple and red bells on kabobs.. Never tried the poblano's as they are difficult to get around here unless ones grows them their self. That rum sounds pretty damn good too. Enjoy. GO RAMS!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You would have to mention King Size shrimp.. lolol Last time I had shrimp like that was back in 1991 when I brought them home from LA. I also love onion, pineapple and red bells on kabobs.. Never tried the poblano's as they are difficult to get around here unless ones grows them their self. That rum sounds pretty damn good too. Enjoy. GO RAMS!

Poblanos are also known as Cuban peppers. Very tasty and superior in every way to a bell pepper.