RAMS/MNF Game Day Menu. What are we all fixing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Me.. Poppers of course.. Going to do some Nachos with them. I'm trying to think of something else to add, but Mrs. made hobo's for lunch so may just keep it at the above. Oh yes, plenty of ice cold frosty Kraftigs and a bottle of scotch for when we score tonight. I'll try and get some popper pictures up when I have them ready.

List what you all are having, and it may help give me or others ideas on what to fix.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Mrs Faulk is making some spaghetti, so will be on salad and bread duty tonight.

Have a Montréal Barleywine and a la folie in the fridge, plus 2 homebrews on tap.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me.. Poppers of course.. Going to do some Nachos with them. I'm trying to think of something else to add, but Mrs. made hobo's for lunch so may just keep it at the above. Oh yes, plenty of ice cold frosty Kraftigs and a bottle of scotch for when we score tonight. I'll try and get some popper pictures up when I have them ready.

List what you all are having, and it may help give me or others ideas on what to fix.
I'll be right there with you taking shots as per usual.... @Tron you ready buddy?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be right there with you taking shots as per usual.... @Tron you ready buddy?

Tron was saying yesterday he might not make it to late. He has to work Tuesday as many do. Hopefully he'll be there for many TD's in 1st half. :)

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Not sure if we will watch the game at home or Bar. IF at home... I'm sure we'll order pizza :)

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tron was saying yesterday he might not make it to late. He has to work Tuesday as many do. Hopefully he'll be there for many TD's in 1st half. :)
Luckily Gurley is going to take the very first play to the house.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Pizza, Mozzarella sticks and Harpoon IPA.

Probably a little coffee at half time....its going to be mid night be then

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gentlemen the only thing better then Meat and Potatoes is Meat & Meat!
grilled-rib-eye-steak-with-basil-butter-recipe_HomeMedium

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Pizza, Mozzarella sticks and Harpoon IPA.

Probably a little coffee at half time....its going to be mid night be then

You're gonna fall into a cheese coma around halftime, but the coffee will kick in and you'll be up till 4am...:mrburnsevil:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Advocare blue raspberry spark and a left over boneless pork sirloin chop I BBQd saturday night. Probably a rootbeer float around halftime.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Regardless of where I end up watching the game...the Captain Morgan will flooooow! (No work tomorrow):yess:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, you guys are making me hungry....

After going thru all the green beans I picked this afternoon, I'm thinking of doing a mess with red potatoes and naturally bacon in them. However, baked beans sound good too. Hmmm.. Maybe both? :cool: