Rams lowballed OBJ…according to OBJ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
There's no chance. Him and Von are literally best friends he'll be in Buffalo soon. I called it as soon as Von decided to bounce, that ultimately we'd lose OBJ too. Our team being bad an injured I think doesn't matter as much as people think.
I’m expecting OBJ to sign somewhere else. And with his injury history he probably needs to sign the contract with the most guaranteed $$$ available as I don’t see him playing more than another 2 years after this season. G With that said, OBJ needs to tell his “best friend” Von Miller to stfu. Dude is speaking way out of turn on behalf of OBJ. I respect the player Miller is but I didnt realize dude loves the spotlight so much. As a result I’m looking for him to wear out during the regular season and fade when it counts in the playoffs.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Fuck Von Miller. He's quickly become annoying as fuck. I don't remember him flapping his gums this much last year. I hope OBJ spurns the Bills so Von can shut his trap.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Screw Von Miller. With ARob finding his groove and Van coming back we don't need OBJ no mo. Plus Benny Sko is looking like Cooper lite and with TuTu yet to break out the Rams will be very good at WR. Once we find a consistent strong running game no one will still be pining for OBJ. Hope to see Bills fail in the postseason again. It's what they're best at.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Fuck Von Miller. He's quickly become annoying as fuck. I don't remember him flapping his gums this much last year. I hope OBJ spurns the Bills so Von can shut his trap.
Yeah, I'm thankful as hell for what he did for us last year but damn he's annoying as fuck! Just chirps and chirps!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Screw Von Miller. With ARob finding his groove and Van coming back we don't need OBJ no mo. Plus Benny Sko is looking like Cooper lite and with TuTu yet to break out the Rams will be very good at WR. Once we find a consistent strong running game no one will still be pining for OBJ. Hope to see Bills fail in the postseason again. It's what they're best at.

Like I said my FAVORITE Ram right now is A’ Jackson. He came in to play RG & really solidified the spot IMO. Didn’t record 2 games(falcons,Dallas).so only had limited view.

Still IMO as much as I liked Joesph Noteboom, A”Jackson has serious NFL experience & looked real good at LT.Brian Allen should be a HUGE improvement at Center.I’d at after a holding call held up well. Bobby Evans has done better than all his Hater Fan Base could have expected.Still LG is an issue & maybe RG?

My point is A’Jaxkson playing as well as he has & Ram O’Lineman original group starts to get healthy really should show depth to the group.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok. I’m an OBJ fan. He is worth the combo of Skow, V. Jefferson and Tutu, McCutcheon and more to me. If we are all in on making another SB run, Odell plays for us. Why? Our window is two years max. Because he is money. We need him. He is as clutch as you get. All this ‘let him walk’ talk surprises me. There, I said it. Not apologizing. Pay the man.

dang

Legend
Ok. I’m an OBJ fan. He is worth the combo of Skow, V. Jefferson and Tutu, McCutcheon and more to me. If we are all in on making another SB run, Odell plays for us. Why? Our window is two years max. Because he is money. We need him. He is as clutch as you get. All this ‘let him walk’ talk surprises me. There, I said it. Not apologizing. Pay the man.
Any contract has to prorate his salary this year based on him missing 10+ games. $5m in salary plus incentives this year and $14m for each of the next 2 years seems about right.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any contract has to prorate his salary this year based on him missing 10+ games. $5m in salary plus incentives this year and $14m for each of the next 2 years seems about right.
I think that sounds reasonable.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I found Von Miller annoying even as a Ram. You can tell he is an intelligent dude when he speaks, but the persona was irritating, or at least I found it so.

The cowboy hats, the social media addresses, the need to be in the media at all times.... it all just seemed unprofessional to me. Not in an out-of-line way, but it just seemed so juvenile. I might expect that from a college player or a rookie. Or someone without much NFL experience, or with NFL experience but no real experience being a star in the NFL e.g. a later career breakout player. In those cases, you might expect less maturing, or the novelty of being a star getting to a player. But Von is going on 34 years old! He has been a superstar for many years in the NFL. Come on.

I certainly appreciated his contributions as a Ram and was hoping that we could re-sign him. He is the epitome of a big-game player that steps up in the biggest moments. And there is zero way that we would have won the Super Bowl without him, IMO, so he was well worth the price paid to acquire him, even if not retained.

But he was always annoying.

And he is x10 more annoying now that he is not only on another roster, but apparently keen to entice players away from signing in LA!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
OBJ isn't coming back to play on Sofi turf. Why would he coming off that ACL and now watching a ton of Rams injuries this year on that field.

He goes to KC most likely or maybe GB or Tampa. Somewhere where he can play on grass for most of his games.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

ESPN's Dan Graziano reports WR Odell Beckham (knee surgery) is targeting a mid-December return.​

This is a downgrade from the mid-November outlook Beckham was given earlier this month.

dang

Legend
So week 15-16. Anyone paying salary beyond $2m are all in or desperate as shit.