Rams Looking at QBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude isn't an NFL QB.....I said it once...I'll say it again...slow feet...slower decision maker...I've said it for 2 seasons...if he was any good, he'd have played in 2015

Ok

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Dude isn't an NFL QB.....I said it once...I'll say it again...slow feet...slower decision maker...I've said it for 2 seasons...if he was any good, he'd have played in 2015
I was referring to reports from the media.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Curious...what did the reports claim? Cause I've seen Mannion....up close and personal.

Curious when did you see Mannion when he was a rookie. In the preseason last year he didn't show slow feet or slow decision making maybe as a rookie he did. Then you say he would have played in 2015 after they gave foles big money and had Keenum and he was a rookie lol we all know how Fisher feel playing a rookie qb especially one they never intended on having to play right away when they thought they had their starter in Foles

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Curious...what did the reports claim? Cause I've seen Mannion....up close and personal.
Well, what have you heard from the media about Mannion looking incompetent.

Also. Don't confuse me with any posters asking for Mannion to start. Goff is the clear starter.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
In the preseason last year he didn't show slow feet or slow decision making maybe as a rookie he did. Then you say he would have played in 2015 after they gave foles big money and had Keenum and he was a rookie lol we all know how Fisher feel playing a rookie qb especially one they never intended on having to play right away when they thought they had their starter in Foles
In the preseason....lets stop right there....Mannion played a few downs last year......enough to look overwhelmed.
He should have played in 2015....especially the way our QB's looked at the end of 2015

Well, what have you heard from the media about Mannion looking incompetent.
I haven't heard the media say anything but glowing reports of Mannion and his "pre-season" stats. Then we actually saw him in live action. Again, I'd describe it as overwhelmed.....and...he wasn't a rookie.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
In the preseason....lets stop right there....Mannion played a few downs last year......enough to look overwhelmed.
He should have played in 2015....especially the way our QB's looked at the end of 2015

I haven't heard the media say anything but glowing reports of Mannion and his "pre-season" stats. Then we actually saw him in live action. Again, I'd describe it as overwhelmed.....and...he wasn't a rookie.
Mannion did looked overwhelmed in his very short stint. I'd say the whole offense also looked not just overwhelmed, but over-matched.
I agree with the fact that Mannion looks more like Frankensteins' Monster than Aaron Rodgers, but he is supposedly very football smart. I think he's more of a football player than an athlete.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So you got all of that from all of the 17 snaps he got in live action lol come on now.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I agree with the fact that Mannion looks more like Frankensteins' Monster than Aaron Rodgers, but he is supposedly very football smart. I think he's more of a football player than an athlete.
Sounds like just what we need.....:hellno::unsure::banghead:

So you got all of that from all of the 17 snaps he got in live action lol come on now.
ummm....he's been here quite some time....knows the system....looked "awesome" in preseason...right??? then his first opportunity....laid a big fat stinking egg....I'd say, yeah, I've seen enough....Looked like the same Mannion...at Oregon State...versus USC

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ummm....he's been here quite some time....knows the system....looked "awesome" in preseason...right??? then his first opportunity....laid a big fat stinking egg....I'd say, yeah, I've seen enough....Looked like the same Mannion...at Oregon State...versus USC

Lol you don't like either of the QBs on the roster and here I thought I was bad

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Well....RGME is still unemployed and available. He's very athletic.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
The problem I have with the tweet is that I think the word "desperately" doesn't fit with the Rams actions. They saw Mannion in mini-camp... they brought in Dylan Thompson and cut him..... from that point till now there have been a few decent back up QB options out there... they finally bring in Orlovsky.... and they've worked out Thad Lewis and another guy..

I'm sorry but that is not "desperately" looking for a back up QB... a team that is desperately looking for a back up QB would be bringing in more guys...they'd be bringing in different guys than that.

they may not be sold on Mannion....but they aren't desperately doing anything right now

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Lol. ED. Maybe Fish isn't the only one who gets irked by Dick.

Honestly though, the guys we are bringing in are NOT #2 guys, so I don't agree with Albright, or like some others said, this was purely misinfo sent by the Rams. On another note, Area 51 never existed.

Hush on 51. :)