Rams Looking at QBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Most teams go into camp with four arms. It is as simple as that despite the noise on Twitter.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thad Lewis is a good arm to have around. Wondering why though ?

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah I liked Thad when he started off with us years ago. But yeah just finding camp arms. Get a few names in the pot that have an idea how our offense works that can be called on if need be during season to be a backup. Thad would be a good QB3 if needed. No idea about the other dude. But apparently we want a QB that has played at Duke.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, ED? I think that you're going to be pretty angry with that tweet.

I wonder if the rams leaked that information just to put him in his place. Mannion is probably most certainly the back up but it was a chance to make ED look foolish for yapping his mouth.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It does seem a little curious to me, I know we need a "Camp-Arm, But considering the minimal amount of snaps, preseason, to get our QB's/WR's/ our entire Offence Clicking together, I don't see us using 4 QB's! JMHO!
The camp arms are to give reps to the receivers including the running backs.

Psycho_X

Legend

giphy.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lol. ED. Maybe Fish isn't the only one who gets irked by Dick.

Honestly though, the guys we are bringing in are NOT #2 guys, so I don't agree with Albright, or like some others said, this was purely misinfo sent by the Rams. On another note, Area 51 never existed.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Wow. That's some radioactive insider info if true from Allbright. He doesn't seem to miss on stuff, does he?

Last edited: