Rams Interested in Blalock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Signing Blalock makes a lot of sense. Bou knows him well. Major improvement over anything we had from guards not named Saffold last year.

Re-sign Barks and play Saffold next to him where they both did so well in 2013.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two questions. Is he great at run blocking? Is he great in pass protection?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yes. Is it possible? Sure. Would I recommend it? Not unless Hudson and Barksdale are giving us a discount.

Hudson to the Raiders maybe Rams end up with Steve Wisniewski.

V3

Hall of Fame
They'd better be looking at a C. It honestly pisses me off that Wells is still on the team. Hopefully I missed some news about him being gone.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Would love Blalock. I mentioned him immediately as soon as he was cut. We'd be a terrific fit. This way we don't have to start a rookie if Fish doesn't want to, Blalock is back with some familiar faces and likely gets at least multiple starts.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Hudson to the Raiders maybe Rams end up with Steve Wisniewski.

Has Hudson already agreed to terms with the Raiders? Too bad! I really was hoping the Rams could sign him but I knew the Raiders (And, other teams) have a lot more cap money to spend than the Rams so it was probably not going to happen!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Has Hudson already agreed to terms with the Raiders? Too bad! I really was hoping the Rams could sign him but I knew the Raiders (And, other teams) have a lot more cap money to spend than the Rams so it was probably not going to happen!
Can't agree to terms until FA begins.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Two questions. Is he great at run blocking? Is he great in pass protection?
No he isn't. But you just described a HoF linemen so it is hardly realistic to find someone that is great at everything. Those players don't hit FA.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Doubt we can afford Wiz or Hudson. They want too much.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

FRO

Legend
Doubt we can afford Wiz or Hudson. They want too much.
I don't want to go the high priced free agency route anyways.

Guys like Blalock and De le Puente are guys I would sign. Stop gap types who have been solid starters in the past. Teams that break the bank in free agency are moronic.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Solid at both. Very solid all around player.
I'm usually against older signings but he sounds like he would be great next to Robinson.

No he isn't. But you just described a HoF linemen so it is hardly realistic to find someone that is great at everything. Those players don't hit FA.
True. Is he an upgrade worth skipping a guard in the draft for?