Rams House Pump up vid and Cowherd Stafford and Mayfield

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Been seeing patterns about this team for a long time.

I called and went into detail our abysmal '16 year and stated in January when we hired McVay in '17 that we'd make the playoffs as a wild card. We did.

This team... it's almost hard to project because the synergies cause errors in my brain... the values get too high.

If this team comes out fast, it legit could go undefeated or close to it.

If there are growing pains like we saw with TB last year, then I think 11 wins is reasonable.

But... the Rams haven't had this level of offensive competence since the GSOT in '01 and we never had this good of a defense at the same time.

Yes, we have a few tough games on the schedule and our division is a woodchipper, but I really think this team is gonna straight body the competition.

I see us at 14-3 +/- 3 games... so 17-0 to 11-5 at the floor.

I wish I could be more accurate, but there are two outstanding unknowns out there... our health and will we be able to shake the Shanahan monkey off our back?

But yeah, I feel good about this call. I rewatched the second Rams/Cards game last year and the number of WIDE OPEN throws against a defense playing to be in the playoffs was really something... and that was with Wolford. Stafford takes that to another level. We're back to forcing defenses to defend every single blade of grass... ESPECIALLY the deep middle which Goff really struggled to attack.

This is gonna be an amazing team and I also think we're gonna see a few rooks/2nd year players really step up.