Rams game-by-game predictions: 8-8?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IND - W
WAS - W
@SF - W
@DAL - L
SEA - W
@JAX - W
ARI - W
@NYG - W
HOU - W
@MIN - L
NO - W
@ARI - W
PHI - W
@SEA - L
@TEN - W
SF - W
Overall: 13-3
Division: 6-0
vs NFC: 8-3
vs AFC: 4-0
But this is Pre, Pre-Season Games, I may scratch some of those Loses after watching the Pre-Season Games!!(y):snicker::shades::cheers:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've got 5-11, but I don't care about the W/L record as much as I do progress on the offensive side of the ball. I'd probably rather win 5 games and see an offense that's trending up rather than win 8 games with a dominant defense and an offense comparable to Fisher

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I've got 5-11, but I don't care about the W/L record as much as I do progress on the offensive side of the ball. I'd probably rather win 5 games and see an offense that's trending up rather than win 8 games with a dominant defense and an offense comparable to Fisher

The O is already better than anything Fisher put on the field. It would be impossible for the O to play as poorly last year based solely on the fact that Goff and others have said it is easier to learn than that Offensive crap they were forced to learn last year. IMO being taught by much better teachers/coaches also.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So .. in other words ... It's How you Play the Game, not weather you Win or Lose!?!
Not-In-My-Universe!! Not in America! " Winning is Everything" !Show me someone who doesn't care if he wins or loses, and I'll show you a LOSER!!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I'm going to get killed but I think our ceiling is 6 games but I can see us going 4-12 again. I think we lose to the colts being first game our offense isn't going to be enough to stay with the colts

I think the 9ers are better then us though I can see us winning 1 of those games but us beating the Texans I don't see that. Right now not seeing anything from this team but going off of last year it's hard to see them going 8-8.

Obviously things will change after I see them play but right now 6-10 season is the best I see this team going but wouldn't be surprised at another 4-12 season with Mannion winning the last 4 games

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The O is already better than anything Fisher put on the field. It would be impossible for the O to play as poorly last year based solely on the fact that Goff and others have said it is easier to learn than that Offensive crap they were forced to learn last year. IMO being taught by much better teachers/coaches also.
How can they be better and they haven't played yet. I definitely hope so I can't see how they are worse but they gotta show it on the field

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
As far as I'm concerned, we're going 19-0. That's what I'm sticking with.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't disagree, but until I see results..

It hasn't just been Fisher that the offense has been putrid under - it's everything post Martz (save for one good year from Linehan offensively)..

I need to see it during the games.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So .. in other words ... It's How you Play the Game, not weather you Win or Lose!?!
Not-In-My-Universe!! Not in America! " Winning is Everything" !Show me someone who doesn't care if he wins or loses, and I'll show you a LOSER!!

Normally I would agree with you.

But for this year, I don't expect to see a contending team - progress is more important than W/L for me this year