RAMS FINAL ROSTER - BIGGEST SURPRISES

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Because Evans is depth at multiple positions BEHIND Anchrum and Jackson.
No one showed enough to be moved past him, and the league seems to back that up.
Evans apparently has no ‘want to’. Keeping such a player sets a bad example.

If it were my call I would have kept either Snyder or Arcuri on the 53 instead of Evans. Both appear to have higher ceilings and far more desire.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So Evans, who was so bad last year at RG, the Rams moved Austin Corbett back to RG and then went with Brian Allen at Center because Evans was a turnstile at RG?

Again, this is over valued. Granted, Evans on paper has played Guard, whereas, Arcuri is more of a Tackle, but all Evans has proved is that when playing Guard he sucks and he's not much better at Tackle. Sorry I'd rather go with someone else, but again, that's just me.
He’s not over-valued as an 8th lineman.
And, no one they cut was picked up. I don’t know if Evans would’ve been picked up, but I know he has actual NFL game experience and ideal size & long arms. I don’t love him.. but as an 8th lineman? I’m not stressing. It would’ve been Bruss.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He’s not over-valued as an 8th lineman.
And, no one they cut was picked up. I don’t know if Evans would’ve been picked up, but I know he has actual NFL game experience and ideal size & long arms. I don’t love him.. but as an 8th lineman? I’m not stressing. It would’ve been Bruss.
Fair point, but IMO, he should not be on the roster and I will leave it at that.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

If it were my call I would have kept either Snyder or Arcuri on the 53 instead of Evans. Both appear to have higher ceilings and far more desire.
So, keep a player who’s not as good and with less experience because he doesn’t make you feel good?

Again, 8th guy… and then kept Arcuri on PS.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Fair point, but IMO, he should not be on the roster and I will leave it at that.
Okay.

I’m just not as worried when he’s the 8th guy & they were able to keep a guy I liked, Arcuri, on the PS.

I had hopes for Brewer.. but he showed nothing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Do the Rams have a track record keeping this type of player? I cannot think of one. So, I question the “want to” part… he must have that.

A lot of smart people decided to keep Evans.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Kurt Warner was #2 on that roster I believe.
In '98 Dick Vermeil brought him in as a camp arm from Amsterdam in Europe and cut him in the final roster cuts.

He was brought back for camp in '99 as the third stringer.

I remember seeing him on the rosters at quarterback and was surprised to see he had, (almost) the same name as the Seattle Seahawks running back.

He started as a third stringer but may have worked his way up to 2nd string by the time he stepped in for Trent Green.

So I'm going to say we're both right on this one.