Rams Extend Havenstein

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
They had to let him walk or trade him at the end of the season. He was marginally better last year but he's still vulnerable to speed. If he gets a chip from Higbee he should be ok. It's edges with explosive first steps that beat him. It will be interesting how his extension is structured.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
They had to let him walk or trade him at the end of the season. He was marginally better last year but he's still vulnerable to speed. If he gets a chip from Higbee he should be ok. It's edges with explosive first steps that beat him. It will be interesting how his extension is structured.
Please give up your solo drum beating stance.

oldnotdead

Legend
My guess would be $5M this year converting the $8M deadcap to bonus money and spreading over 2 void years. He was right at market value this year. So 3 years (this year included) $7M next year then $10M the final year with about $12M deadcap.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Extending the leader and anchor on the O.L is more than just a personal reward. This is yet another in what has now become common practice. Lockup a leader and a great locker room guy at a position group to lead by and set an example for his peers.
As this team and coaching staff have taken the league by storm our F.O with Kevin and Les have followed suit showing the way to the rest of the NFL. Bravo

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
My guess would be $5M this year converting the $8M deadcap to bonus money and spreading over 2 void years. He was right at market value this year. So 3 years (this year included) $7M next year then $10M the final year with about $12M deadcap.
Hard for me to imagine his extension numbers would be that cheap, but we'll see

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
My guess would be $5M this year converting the $8M dead cap to bonus money and spreading over 2 void years. He was right at market value this year. So 3 years (this year included) $7M next year then $10M the final year with about $12M dead cap.
I am just trying to understand your prediction above.

Are you predicting three years / $22M?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Hard for me to imagine his extension numbers would be that cheap, but we'll see
'Hard to imagine'!?!?

It's impossible for me to imagine that is anywhere close to accurate.

And I have a really good imagination; as illustrated by my imagination viewing the Boobie and Booty threads.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I am just trying to understand your prediction above.

Are you predicting three years / $22M?

He might have fallen on his head when he heard Havenstein was extended. Those numbers of his are less than what he received in his last contract. I'm still guessing the final numbers will be similar to Noteboom's. jmo.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I know I'm not the only one, but I told y'all Hav would be back and not traded as he is a top tier right tackle. You don't get rid of guys like him and he's still young as hell for a veteran lineman. Great signing by the Rams. Hav definitely earned it. Got his bills now let's whoop those Bills!