Rams Extend Havenstein

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guess you were right he's not getting cut :D

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I wonder if Hav's contract will look much like Noteboom's 3 year $40 Mil. extension ?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Excellent!! I bet it creates more cap for us and OBj too!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
How about we extend A'Shawn Robinson next and free up another small fortune in CAP ?

jmo.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
If any team can find a way to split that loot between Obj and an edge rusher it's ours!!!
I just want OBj first, and then if we happen to fit in a scrub like Montez Sweat or Lawrence Taylor than so be it!!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I know one ROD member who won’t be happy! Perhaps the money is being cleared to make an offer for Hunter from the Vikings

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Such an underrated player his whole career here. Left off of any list talking about top offensive linemen, but the guy just keeps producing for us.