Rams Defense vs Cowboys?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There is so much to dislike about that guy.

What is with that freaking gut?

He ain't no Herschel Walker doing 3000 sit-ups a day.
If you looked like him wouldn't you try to draw attention away from your face? :ROFLMAO:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
We conceded 17 points to an excellent offense. I'd say the D did pretty fucking well.

And only 3 in the entire second half. Their RB was a non factor either.

Destroyed their OL. Constant pressure. Huge sack on their final drive.

The only time I heard Michael Gallup was on the OPI. Ceedee Lamb? On a failed 4th down. Amari Cooper? When Jalen Ramsey smacked him.

Its football. Other teams will get their yards and points, nothing to stress over.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ewok might be the best RB the Rams see all year.

What stuns me is the fucking nose ring...does he work at Starbucks in the off-season? LOL

They'll be facing Saquon Barkley pretty soon. But after that its pretty meh.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you see how many Rams jerseys were there though? They all took bad angles. Kiser was at least first there. The others needed to stop and box him in rather than let him cut inside. Definitely a bad angle by Kiser but others should have had a shot at him.

this is something i will never get. all four of them overpersued like they were the only defender there. surely one of them could see kiser there and would slow down a bit so they would be able to tackle elliot if he stepped back in.

HellRam

Starter
The D finally exceeds realistic expectations and people are upset?

I had low expectations for the LB's overall. Last night I was pleasantly surprised by their performance. Dont get the Kiser hate. For the most part he was in good position all night. I mean Zekes longest run was only 14 yards. Kiser might already be the best run stopping ILB we've had in a while. Floyd played a good game as well.

It's only one game but so far, so good.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
The D finally exceeds realistic expectations and people are upset?

I had low expectations for the LB's overall. Last night I was pleasantly surprised by their performance. Dont get the Kiser hate. For the most part he was in good position all night. I mean Zekes longest run was only 14 yards. Kiser might already be the best run stopping ILB we've had in a while. Floyd played a good game as well.

It's only one game but so far, so good.
I had / have low expectations with this group as well. Hopefully they'll turn into a great group of no name Ram backers. :helmet: :beer2:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man, people upset with the performance of the D last night sure have short memories. Remember how they played against Dallas last year, when the only thing that could stop the Cowboys in that game was the wall behind the end zone? This is a bunch of new guys playing a first game in a new scheme and held pretty close to the same Cowboy team to 17 points. It may not have been perfect, and at times it was rough in the first half, but they sure as shit got it done in the second half when the game was on the line.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I didn't like the soft zone and two minute drill defense, but they settled in and figured it out. Littleton's first start under wade was trash but he improved as the season progressed.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
There were hiccups.
Its a new defense. New faces, new schemes. No preseason.
They faced a top offense and held them to 17.

Thats good shit.

Cowboys caught a lot of shit in the media today...but that turned to the Rams getting credit from Orlovsky and Steve Young, of all people.

Rams D played about 45 minutes of high level football after a slow start.

And, the Rams offense had the ball for a TOP advantage.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As much as the defense had some holes, missed some tackles, etc. We held what was the #1 offense in football to 17 points (well really 14) the free 3 they got shouldn't of counted (Goff helmet hit that wasn't called). So all in all week one wasn't horrible. A lot to clean up but if we do the D will be pretty darn good.

tempests

Hall of Fame

View: https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1305663722220707840?s=20

Still marvelling at the devastation AD left in his wake Sunday Night. They're going to be showing highlights from this game when he's enshrined in Canton. Counting seven (!) Cowboy blockers AD sent sprawling including Zach Martin three times. That guy is the best guard in the game and a probable HOFer himself and AD humiliated that poor man. Whipped him over and over.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

Still marvelling at the devastation AD left in his wake Sunday Night. They're going to be showing highlights from this game when he's enshrined in Canton. Counting seven (!) Cowboy blockers AD sent sprawling including Zach Martin three times. That guy is the best guard in the game and a probable HOFer himself and AD humiliated that poor man. Whipped him over and over.

But he's an average run defender...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i loved the intro to that video. very funny.

Ram65

Legend

This deserves its own thread!