Rams Defense vs Cowboys?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Ewok might be the best RB the Rams see all year.

What stuns me is the fucking nose ring...does he work at Starbucks in the off-season? LOL
There is so much to dislike about that guy.

What is with that freaking gut?

He ain't no Herschel Walker doing 3000 sit-ups a day.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I can't get over how Donald wiped out two offensive lineman and then hit Prescott all within a half a second.

That was something else. Did you see the one where he swatted the lineman away then picked up Elliot and threw him down like a rag doll while hitting Prescott? Aaron Donald is a freak of nature. I wonder if they secretly turned him into a bionic super player?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Defense played well, especially in the 2nd half.

Of the linebackers, Floyd stood out as the best one of the group. Had a key sack on the Cowboy's last 4th qtr drive and made his presence known on a few other plays.

Ebukam was his average self but had some pressure on Dak late in the game (he was blatantly held while breaking through the line on a non-call). I didn't notice a lot of Obo but he was in there.

Kiser was hit and miss, sometimes hit, sometimes missed. Could use some improvement in this group. I didn't see Hollins (from Denver) in there, though he was in mostly on special teams. Maybe he gets a starting spot in game 2 or 3 since Staley is high on him.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Some of Y'ALL are STRAIGHT UP NUTS.... This Defense showed up A LOT more and looks WAY MORE PROMISING than last years.

Upwards. LETS GO!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I can't get over how Donald wiped out two offensive lineman and then hit Prescott all within a half a second.
200.gif

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
The defense was good not great. In the first half the Rams dominated the ball. The Rams only forced 1 punt. Dallas scored two TDs and 1 missed FG. So they stopped them twice, 50% of the drives.

Defense played better in the 2nd half though. Dallas still had 2 drives with 9 or more plays. Dallas going for it on 4th and 3 was just dumb. Then the last drive was the offensive PA.

In all, the Rams only forced 3 punts the entire game. Another thing that really helped the defense was the Rams ability to control the ball on offense.

They played a good games against a good offense, but in my opinion in classic Dallas fashion the only thing that really stopped the Cowboys was the Cowboys. But with no pre season, I will take it.

Trying to be as unbiassed as possible.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I just wanna express my gratitude to the Donald family that when they found that baby in the crashed pod out in the woods, that they gave him a home and provided him purpose.

I just hope no one figures out his secret identity...

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Kiser = London Fletcher

Not clear on overall play by this no name LB squad, but for game one of 2020 I'd say it was great. Now I want to see how they do against the Eagles.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Micah Kaiser is a BIG liability. He is short, thick as hell, and slow. That angle he took on Zeke on the sideline was fuckin pathetic. We need someone else to step up. Holy shit.

He looked fine in the box running down hill on the run plays. But in the open field? Nope
Did you see how many Rams jerseys were there though? They all took bad angles. Kiser was at least first there. The others needed to stop and box him in rather than let him cut inside. Definitely a bad angle by Kiser but others should have had a shot at him.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Kiser = London Fletcher

Not clear on overall play by this no name LB squad, but for game one of 2020 I'd say it was great. Now I want to see how they do against the Eagles.

WHAT? LF was the best linebacker I've ever seen. He could do it all, and always a step ahead of everybody. He was Washington's defense for several years.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
WHAT? LF was the best linebacker I've ever seen. He could do it all, and always a step ahead of everybody. He was Washington's defense for several years.

London Fletcher was fast something like under 4.4 on his pro day

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I’m not worried at all about this D. I think we have the makings of a dominant D in the near future. You get Lewis and Robinson back and time for this scheme to take hold and you’ll see something very good I think.

Psycho_X

Legend