CELEBRATE !! Rams Defense Kicks the Shit out of Deadbirds, (A.K.A., CELEBRATION THREAD!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't get to watch the game. I did however get updates and the second half updates were greatly appreciated.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think they're average. With 32 teams it feels they may be exactly in the middle.
I don't think I agree. However, I hope a lot of the young players turn-out to be quality players.

There was a point in the second quarter when the Rams' defense went out to start a possession.
All three of the Defensive Linemen were undrafted free agents (Williams. Copeland and Durden).
Two of the Linebackers (Rozeboom and Edge Hoecht) were also undrafted free agents.
Five of the top-six DBs were late round picks (Durant a 4th, with Yeast, Kendrick, Fuller and Lake all 6th or 7th).

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think I agree. However, I hope a lot of the young players turn-out to be quality players.

There was a point in the second quarter when the Rams' defense went out to start a possession.
All three of the Defensive Linemen were undrafted free agents (Williams. Copeland and Durden).
Two of the Linebackers (Rozeboom and Edge Hoecht) were also undrafted free agents.
Five of the top-six DBs were late round picks (Durant a 4th, with Yeast, Kendrick, Fuller and Lake all 6th or 7th).
Yeah I suppose we'll see how it plays out. The NFC is wide open this year tho. Idk who the teams are that are undoubtedly better. Philly, San Francisco, and then it's anybody's game.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
First weekend game I could spend in the GD chat room. It was great. Damn Good people.
I thank you all. :clinkingbeer: :fistbump1:
Glad to see we could start running the ball in 2nd half.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The second half with the ball control centered around the run game and the stout defensive play is how you win championships. Give McVay credit for being able to make the adjustments at half time. I would be remiss if I failed to mention the job the Oline did, simply outstanding. Oh, last but not least what a job by coach Morris and this Rams defense.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I hate saying this but the Rams looked like they adopted the Whiners run game today with all of those pitch sweeps.

Ernest Jones and Kevin Dotson did not finish the game.
I thought I saw Hoecht holding his elbow on that Byron Young strip sack.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feels goddamn good to go to 3-3 with a win over a division rival. Huge result for this young team.

We are 2-1 in the division and played the shitters to the final drive. This roster doesn't have much room for error but they are tough, they play for each other, and this staff is doing a great job of keeping them focused in on improvement.

This is a fun team to root for.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Great 2nd half adjustment from McVay.
That was encouraging.
Good things happen when we remember to run the damn ball.... Pretty much what we have all been screaming here for the past few weeks.