CELEBRATE !! Rams Defense Kicks the Shit out of Deadbirds, (A.K.A., CELEBRATION THREAD!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Always need some toilet paper :laugh4:

Funny I use a Lions helmet to vomit in.

TEAM UNGULATE RIDES HIGH TODAY

1387806244_buffalo_attacks_lion.gif

Ellard80

Legend
we can clearly conclude that Kyren is an Everday back after today.

Way to dominate the 2nd half... and oh yeah that Stafford to Kupp connection is still dangerous as ever.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am very happy with this win. I’m likely more pleased with it than I should be. However, if McVay’s play calling continued to fall in line with Gannon’s defense then this would have been a miserable loss to a much worse team and coaching staff. By half time I was getting depressed with what I witnessed. I started thinking about a top five pick.

Finally McVay and crew made a great halftime adjustment that worked and was long overdue. Plus it seemed like someone lit a fire under the Olines butt in the locker room.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does he still play for the Rams? Thought this thread was to celebrate our team's victory.
He's not the only one to bring up a team other than the Rams and Cardinals. Why the negativity to just him?

TXRams86

The Infamous
I am very happy with this win. I’m likely more pleased with it than I should be. However, if McVay’s play calling continued to fall in line with Gannon’s defense then this would have been a miserable loss to a much worse team and coaching staff. By half time I was getting depressed with what I witnessed. I started thinking about a top five pick.

Finally McVay and crew made a great halftime adjustment that worked and was long overdue. Plus it seemed like someone lit a fire under the Olines butt in the locker room.
The only thing I fear is that this is one of his few games a year he commits to the run. We've seen it happen often. Love the win and hope whoever convinced him to run it gets it to stick.

TXRams86

The Infamous
He's not the only one to bring up a team other than the Rams and Cardinals. Why the negativity to just him?
Did he bring up a team? Because all I see is Goff being brought up who doesn't play for the Rams and I don't see how his stats have anything to do with our win. You can act oblivious to the bullshit that gets stirred up when bringing up Goff in a Rams victory thread if you'd like but I can also call out the bullshit when I see it.

Mods can and should delete anything irrelevant to the Rams win today in here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did he bring up a team? Because all I see is Goff being brought up who doesn't play for the Rams and I don't see how his stats have anything to do with our win. You can act oblivious to the bullshit that gets stirred up when bringing up Goff in a Rams victory thread if you'd like but I can also call out the bullshit when I see it.

Mods can and should delete anything irrelevant to the Rams win today in here.
I'm not oblivious to anything. I defended him because I jokingly with another poster brought up the Lions. I am the one who started discussing them here.

There's garbage brought up all the time about former players in every thread that's completely irrelevant to the topics. He did nothing to warrant the inappropriate ratings except apparently bunch a few pairs of panties. Now there you go I did a second thing that isn't needed in this thread, I pointed out panties which really aren't anything to do with us dismantling a division rival today.