CELEBRATE !! Rams Defense Kicks the Shit out of Deadbirds, (A.K.A., CELEBRATION THREAD!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RAMS WIN, RAMS WIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!! I was wrong to doubt them! Defense played outstanding to allow less than ten points.

Pokemon Celebrate GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fun fact: I discovered an actual dead bird in my backyard during half time. Poor guy had its wing torn off.

I shall honor it's sacrifice.

But not these goobers hahahahaha

Los Angeles Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Running the ball is absolutely sexy! Game balls to K-Will, Raheem, and the Browns, Bengals and Raiders for kicking the shit out of my most hated teams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cardinals are the paragon of success!

jLuiw74.jpg

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two different halves. Thank goodness
Now pound the damn Squeelers next week to get to 4-3.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game ball to McVay for finally remembering to run the fucking ball!
Game ball to the OL!
Game ball to Coach Rah and his crew!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Good football today in the 2nd half. We are the better team, onto the next one.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I hope McVay learns from the contrast between the first and second halves, because Kyren Muthufuckin' Williams totally answered the bell, baby!! That TD run epitomized his day, because they had him and he simply refused to be stopped until he got into the EZ.

Pretty good day for the D, 2 TO's, didn't give up a TD, and were able to limit the Cards to a FG on a short field after we coughed it up. I really like what I'm seeing from Kobie Turner and Byron Young.

And if I may add and O/T observation, Rozeboom and Van Valkenberg need to be in a heavy metal band together. And Van Valkenberg will be a guitarist, and by law, be required to play a Gibson Flying V and no other.

Q729

Legend
Was entertaining in the 2nd half. Always great to get the win. Keep running the ball like that.

swmizzou83

Starter
If we can continue to run the ball that well this season and McVay continues to utilize it properly we will be a dangerous team. Teams won't be able to focus on stopping the run with the WRs we have

Defense seemed to have an improved pass rush today which greatly improved the defense as a whole. If that continues then we might have a pretty decent defense too

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So great to see the Rams running the ball with success!!! Well done Kyren, haven’t seen that kind of running since CJ Anderson knocked the snot out of the Cowboys in the playoffs a few years back. Go Rams!!!