Rams cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
McVay gettin that Gruden stare going on. Man is on a mission.
DIqHqM0V4AA-cDL.jpg:large

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
McVay gettin that Gruden stare going on. Man is on a mission.
DIqHqM0V4AA-cDL.jpg:large
I saw that look on his face even though the game was getting out of hand and early in the 4th quarter.
Fisher would have been thinking about his postgame meal.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like a guy who will never misplace his challenge flag.

I'm interested to see how McVay does with challenges. I think that's one of the tough in game coaching jobs is managing those - figuring out not just if you will win or lose the challenge - but even past that when it matters enough to throw it.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm interested to see how McVay does with challenges. I think that's one of the tough in game coaching jobs is managing those - figuring out not just if you will win or lose the challenge - but even past that when it matters enough to throw it.
He should have challenged McRoberts touchdown catch last night.
It looked like a touchdown to me.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Rarely does HC dictate this. He's got people for that. For the most part, all they have to do is throw the flag (if they can find it).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The ball was moving.
I want to see McRoberts stick around.
Over who? He'll likely if kept be the 7th WR unless we trade somebody in the top 6 ahead of him. Is he worth reducing our depth at another position?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Tim is a good guy.
He gave it his all.
He just wasn't athletic enough.

Big freaking difference between him & Sullivan. -- Love The Rams upgrade at center.
Barnes wasn't even good enough to be a backup for the 9ers.