Rams cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Excellent update thanks. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Rams add a FS from the cuts. And potentially a LB.

fearsomefour

Legend
Seau could be our #9 D-Lineman behind Hayes-Longacre-Donald-Easley-Brockers-Westbrooks-Quinn and Sims! What do you think!?o_O:D
Brockers, Donald, Easely, Thomas inside....Quinn, Hayes, Longacre, Seau outside with Westbrook as the swing guy....but that is just me....I am fine with either Westbrooks or Sims. My biggest problem with Sims is he seems to get flagged a lot. He is a solid rotational guy.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't the Lomax cut make it 75?

Edit: Or were you referring to the 75 to 53 cuts?

I posted that before they announced Lomax (or at least before I saw any news of it)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm confused, Counting Trinca-Pasat on IR, I only have a list of 12 "Cuts" can someone please put up a complete List for me!!?! PRETTY PLEASE!!

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
I'm confused, Counting Trinca-Pasat on IR, I only have a list of 12 "Cuts" can someone please put up a complete List for me!!?! PRETTY PLEASE!!

There you go:

K Bertolet
TE Browne
DB Caputo
LB Colvin
C/G Folkerts
LB Herring
LS Overbaugh
WR Richards
TE Stonebrunner
OT Swindle
B Zach Laskey
WR Marquez North
QB Dylan Thompson
DE Quinton Coples
S Jordan Lomax

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There you go:

K Bertolet
TE Browne
DB Caputo
LB Colvin
C/G Folkerts
LB Herring
LS Overbaugh
WR Richards
TE Stonebrunner
OT Swindle
B Zach Laskey
WR Marquez North
QB Dylan Thompson
DE Quinton Coples
S Jordan Lomax
Thanks Rafa!!that's "15", I thought we only had to cut 14 because of Trinca-Pasat being on IR!?!

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Apologies for the misunderstanding then.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Thanks Rafa!!that's "15", I thought we only had to cut 14 because of Trinca-Pasat being on IR!?!

pretty sure they replaced everyone that has been put on IR, including the most recent player, Brian Randolph. So they still had 90 players total going into cut day, not including the players on IR since they dont count against the 90

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael

No problem, my pleasure.
Someone posted a link earlier which explains who is in IR is not considered within the 90-man roster.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Brockers, Donald, Easely, Thomas inside....Quinn, Hayes, Longacre, Seau outside with Westbrook as the swing guy....but that is just me....I am fine with either Westbrooks or Sims. My biggest problem with Sims is he seems to get flagged a lot. He is a solid rotational guy.
My biggest problem with Sims = The wrong side of 30

Limey

Rookie
What have you seen from Fox? Just curious I have seen his name brought up a couple of times and although I think he's been active, what plays has he made?

To be honest, nothing, but I thought we were listing the remaining DEs still on the roster. I like Seau but think the PS is the best he can hope for this year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like Seau but think the PS is the best he can hope for this year.

I concur, but Matt Longacre was on the practice squad too, but this year he looks much stronger and far more active....Plus I think of him every time I mow my lawn because it's only an acre, but it's a Longacre!