Rams cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JT scooping from 1800 miles away. He isnt giving up his gig without a fight, is he?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I thought it was reported that Swindle was playing well.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Last transaction will be putting Randolph on IR?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What do you mean? I just got lost in your transition.

I'm guessing he means Coples 'guaranteed' money becomes irrelevant if he didn't actually make the team. jmo.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
wouldn't it have been a signing bonus?

I'm assuming the signing bonus will stand, but honestly, i'm waiting for Spotrac to add this figure to their dead money column. As it stands, spotrac has removed Coples from the roster without any charges, although I suspect that may change relatively soon.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the "terminated the contract of" language means that they aren't on the hook - at least cap wise - for any of it. It was a roster bonus - not a signing bonus.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Marquez North released due to injury. Wonder what that was? Never reported during camp.

All I know is I looked for him and never saw him dressed in a jersey. Couldn't pick him out of crowd without a program.