Rams Championship Parade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Stafford was understandably super drunk, has absolutely zero training in emergency response as to my knowledge, and the injured woman was already being attended to by someone he trusts (his wife), in addition to whoever else was helping out of view from the camera.

It's not a good look to just turn around in the fashion Stafford did. But realistically, what else could he have done, other than stick around for a few more seconds until people that COULD help arrived (e.g. paramedics)? And maybe assisted the crowd in helping flag EMS down? The place was packed. Would person #28 (to pick a random number) calling for help really add anything?

I am not even sure an apology is due, honestly, although he might wish to give one for optics or to just be nice.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Some L.A. Bar-b-que joint needs to come up with a RIB ("run it back") campaign!

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Perhaps he didn't know she didn't fall all the way down and thought she just fell back? I'm not going to judge a guy on this at all. Never know what it looked like from his angle.
I guarantee that Stafford will be doing more to help her than anyone posting their thoughts on his reaction. Yeah, it didn't look good in the context of the 4 seconds after she fell but I'm certain he and Kelly will be reaching out to her if they haven't already.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Although Somebody posted this GIF on that Stafford thread.
Made me laugh
George Costanza Fire GIF

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I guarantee that Stafford will be doing more to help her than anyone posting their thoughts on his reaction. Yeah, it didn't look good in the context of the 4 seconds after she fell but I'm certain he and Kelly will be reaching out to her if they haven't already.

Do we know for certain that Stafford wasn't turning to seek out additional help while his wife remained to keep track of the situation ?

Ramon Ram

Starter
Stafford was understandably super drunk, has absolutely zero training in emergency response as to my knowledge, and the injured woman was already being attended to by someone he trusts (his wife), in addition to whoever else was helping out of view from the camera.

It's not a good look to just turn around in the fashion Stafford did. But realistically, what else could he have done, other than stick around for a few more seconds until people that COULD help arrived (e.g. paramedics)? And maybe assisted the crowd in helping flag EMS down? The place was packed. Would person #28 (to pick a random number) calling for help really add anything?

I am not even sure an apology is due, honestly, although he might wish to give one for optics or to just be nice.
Interesting take. Definitely drunk and probably shouldn't have jumped down to assist. The bad look here is quickly turning away taking a sip of his water instead of acting/being concerned and looking down to make sure she was ok which most people would do. Does it tarnish him on social media? Probably. Does it tarnish his performance and Rams winning? Absolutely not. Should he say something a day later and maybe sober now lol, maybe so. I wonder what his agent/PR team are saying to him? I think he will say something and probably even contribute to her go fund me page as he seems like a guy that will always do the right thing, but what's the right thing here? Crazy position for him to have to be in at this wonderful time in his life. I already have friends and family busting my chops as I'm sure many of you have as well as haters will hate.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Regarding Throwing Shade Towards Stafford for whatever fucking reason after this lady fell and injured herself...

Keep That Shit Outta Here Completely.

Anyone who watched the parade and the guys at the podium after would have zero doubt about Stafford being shit faced. Hell... he was chugging Don Julio 1942 tequila straight out of the bottle at the podium.

He was obviously intoxicated to the point that he wouldn't be legally permitted to drive. Why would it be a good idea for him to be attempting to give medical attention to a lady with a back injury in that condition? The answer is... he would have been a fucking dumbass to do so.

That is all that needs to be said about that unfortunate incident here on the site. Please make sure not to comment any further on that here. If you can't help yourself and must comment on it... take it to a shit-hole social media platform that thrives on stupidity and hate... there are limitless other platforms out there that would welcome that kind of negativity.

Mahalos

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, I don't have time today to go through this thread. Was Ramsey at the parade? I'm slowing getting through the parade and celebrate that I recorded from NFL Network, but I have yet to see Ramsey in any videos at all. I would have assumed he'd be on that first bus, but don't know.

EDIT - I did look back a few pages and others were wondering the same thing. He's usually and up front kinda guy, so found it odd he wasn't in any media I saw. I do hope he was there though, he's a huge part of this SB win.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
His reaction was funny and still is. Sorry but her breaking her spine is her fault and lack of awareness. Not his problem. I mean it sucks and all that but next time look where you're standing woman.

Will there be a next time?

Psycho_X

Legend
I saw Ramsey was doing a charity event with Derwin James that day too. Plus, he's a pretty religious dude based on the constant scripture tweets he puts out. So I'm guessing the drinking and general hooligans of the post parade party was a bit out of his comfort zone. It's been said he was there for the parade so maybe he bailed afterwards for the charity event that he committed to?

Idk, either way it seems like it isn't a big deal.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I saw Ramsey was doing a charity event with Derwin James that day too. Plus, he's a pretty religious dude based on the constant scripture tweets he puts out. So I'm guessing the drinking and general hooligans of the post parade party was a bit out of his comfort zone. It's been said he was there for the parade so maybe he bailed afterwards for the charity event that he committed to?

Idk, either way it seems like it isn't a big deal.
Yeah, looks like Derwin posted videos and photos of it early yesterday. So I assume it happened Wednesday. I figured there wasn't much too it. And I'm proud of Jalen for joining Derwin for "The Safety Corner" foundation to help kids.

He probably went to the parade for awhile and had more important things to do with his community work which is totally respectable.