Rams Championship Parade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Apt43Rams

UDFA
Didn't see a thread on this, but it looks like the Rams Championship parade will be tomorrow (Wednesday, February 16). Still a bit sad, we were not able to propertly celebrate the Laker and the Dodgers with a parade, but glad the Rams are getting a chance! Anyone going?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't see a thread on this, but it looks like the Rams Championship parade will be tomorrow (Wednesday, February 16). Still a bit sad, we were not able to propertly celebrate the Laker and the Dodgers with a parade, but glad the Rams are getting a chance! Anyone going?
I have to work unfortunately and I'm about 2.5 hours away. I'll be there in spirit!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I wish I could go but I missed a good amount of work because of Covid. If anyone gets the chance to go please post pictures.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
*Starts hitchhiking from Kansas...Holds thumb out for @den-the-coach to pick me up from upstate New York!
OMW.
Driving Rush Hour GIF

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they broadcast it, and you know the streaming link please share.

Apt43Rams

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Why do they do these things on weekdays?
This right here. I gotta work, and my son has a big Physics test today. If they held it on Saturday, there would have been a much bigger turnout and we could have had three generations of Ram fans in my family there.

Maybe it's a contractual thing, where the players need to be available X # of days after the final game before they can take off and do their own thing. Dunno.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This right here. I gotta work, and my son has a big Physics test today. If they held it on Saturday, there would have been a much bigger turnout and we could have had three generations of Ram fans in my family there.

Maybe it's a contractual thing, where the players need to be available X # of days after the final game before they can take off and do their own thing. Dunno.

Yup, ... little to no sleep, all the media interviews, Disneyland yesterday and a parade today, those guys must be exhausted.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

TexasRam

Legend
Stafford smoking a cigar lol.

Can’t help but to think this is a slight on Burrow for being a little to cocky before he won the game that mattered.

C17108C6-9D53-4C57-AA85-7F0189AF96B7.jpeg