Rams Championship Parade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
No way he shot a commercial today lmaoooo
Is that a joke. Ramsey wasn’t there because he shot a commercial? I am a bit concerned. He seemed a bit out of sorts throughout the playoffs. I hope all is well because we need and love his swagger.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is that a joke. Ramsey wasn’t there because he shot a commercial? I am a bit concerned. He seemed a bit out of sorts throughout the playoffs. I hope all is well because we need and love his swagger.
He wasn't seen on camera a lot but I've seen people who were there saying they saw him drinking it up with the gang just hanging back kind of.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://i.imgur.com/7ONujB5.png

Los Angeles Rams, YOUR 2021 SUPER BOWL LVI Champions!

Sometimes, dreams come true.

The Rams returned from St Louis after 21 years to their home in California in 2016. The first professional sports team to relocate there in 1946. After the hated Raiders invaded the Southland with their pestilent organization in the 80’s and somehow winning a Super Bowl in LA, the Los Angeles Rams have finally turned the corner. GM Les Snead, AKA Mr. “Fuck Them Picks” traded for Matthew Stafford, who some call Frat Stafford now after partying like a Rock Star. He acquired Von Miller and OBJ. He also pulled in old Eric Weddle at Safety, who got off the couch and played 60 quality snaps in the biggest game of all, Super Bowl 56.

As for Stafford, you can love him or hate him, but you better G-d damn call him Super Bowl Champion from now on. And AD is officially the baddest man on the planet!

Congrats, Los Angeles. You are again, Title Town USA.

View: https://i.imgur.com/wAyuJ8v.png?1

Attachments

• SKA.png
    SKA.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 37
  • AD's Trophy.png
    AD's Trophy.png
    589.8 KB · Views: 39

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He wasn't seen on camera a lot but I've seen people who were there saying they saw him drinking it up with the gang just hanging back kind of.
Maybe he feels like he didn't play his best and wants to take the backseat to the plays who made big plays? I hope he was there. I love me some Ramsey.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This entire year, this team, quickly became my favorite Rams team ever.

The “We not Me” attitude really stuck. The players and coaches sincerely caring and loving each other. THIS group of leaders. How they always pulled together on the most dire of times. The character of these players. The apparent lack of ego replaced with humility.

These are just good people. Their families. Their dedication to community. And how much fun they are as individuals. All of them.

Just simply amazing. A true dream come true. They took this 60 year old body and put back its twelve year old heart.

Loyalty over location. How sweet it is.

Party on RAMILY!!!

GO RAMS!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Last edited: