Rams - Bucs Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SlaterFan

I am just sitting here with a stupid smile on my face......and happy for A Davis ....is he just too dumb to be scared ?......ice in his veins.....

eric

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
freak that cheap shot artist who hit Harky low.

That would be Goldson. And that goes for Barron as well; he led with the crown of his helmet on the play that Tavon Austin got hurt.

I hope that Harkey and Austin are alright...

Philly5

Rookie
Minor Vents after a Win

Scott Wells looks to be really struggling

How many times can our DL line up offside? Would like to see Donald play more. His quickness looks like a big problem to deal with.

dhaab

Rookie
Fuk the roughing the passer and fuk the coaches for almost giving me a heart attack by going for a fg and not a td. If McDonald didn't make that hit, this vent thread would be 40 pages already. Very stupid decision.

And that's how Fisher coaches every single year. Conservative play-calling in the NFL gets you a .500 record even with a fairly talented team. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they won a road game but this one almost feels like a loss.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Givens is a horrible kick returner. Maybe Bailey takes that over when he returns? Why not Tavon?

Tavon needs to just run instead of dancing on punt returns.

Refs sucked.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
My only vent is that I don't get to see the Bucs fans leaving the stadium tonight.

yoona.gif

- why is this hot chick not naked?
- why is she mocking me for being distraught over her lack of nakedness?
- why is our run D so terrible?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
One more horse collar tackle and Sims should go and become a Cowboy!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Minor Vents after a Win

Scott Wells looks to be really struggling

How many times can our DL line up offside? Would like to see Donald play more. His quickness looks like a big problem to deal with.

Donald seems to make a highlight reel play every time he gets on the field - but actually we didn't get them in too many 3rd and longs today - D was more bend don't break - and we got an important turnover in the RZ of course.

Wells struggled a bit - but I don't think we've got a better option. He's an easy target for haters because he's quite a cap hit.

I thought the O-line actually played well despite giving up 2 sacks.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This vent thread is beating my celebration thread even after a win. Hmm...I'm thinking of merging all the threads on the front page into my thread. That way I'll win. :sneaky: :banana::snicker:

Here's something for your lousy vent thread -X-

1zy8zd2.jpg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
My only real vent was the freaking refs. They should be all sticky from how much they sucked today.

LooNaTik83

I have no vents, but a recovery is in effect. Defense was willy nilly at times, but held when they had to. Could of been slightly better, but fortunately the offense showed up to play this game like expected.