Rams - Bucs Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
Donald seems to make a highlight reel play every time he gets on the field - but actually we didn't get them in too many 3rd and longs today - D was more bend don't break - and we got an important turnover in the RZ of course.

Wells struggled a bit - but I don't think we've got a better option. He's an easy target for haters because he's quite a cap hit.

I thought the O-line actually played well despite giving up 2 sacks.

Pass blocking was good. Run blocking was just OK, especially against a beat-up Dline.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Of course I am happy the Rams won. but,
If it was not for McDonalds hit and that rule that Rams would have lost. They let TB match right down the field.
Why Westbrooks did not play is beyond me. wasn't like the defense was lights out.
Donald needs to play more.
I'm tired of watching this OL knowing we drafted a LT with the #2 pick and he isn't playing.
Shotty called a better game but the Rams still need a better OC.
Bottom line, The Rams beat barely beat a crappy team.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I have two vents... why the no call of false start on TB's right tackle on the first touchdown. It was more than obvious. And that roughing the passer call on us was complete bullshit. Other than that - well played game by the fightin' Rammies - I think they had 3 penalties on the first drive and hardly any other the rest of the way???

bskrilla

Starter
Of course I am happy the Rams won. but,
If it was not for McDonalds hit and that rule that Rams would have lost. They let TB match right down the field.
1) Why Westbrooks did not play is beyond me. wasn't like the defense was lights out.
Donald needs to play more.
I'm tired of watching this OL knowing we drafted a LT with the #2 pick and he isn't playing.
2) Shotty called a better game but the Rams still need a better OC.
Bottom line, The Rams beat barely beat a crappy team.

1) He did play a handful of snaps, but you're asking for a UDFA who beat up on backups in the preseason to play over Will Hayes? Hayes is a proven NFL DE and has earned all the playing time he gets.

2) I'm slowly becoming the worlds biggest Shotty apologist, but I really do think that his play calling is usually pretty good. Offensive penalties and miscues have been more of the issue than play calling during his tenure here. He makes some weird calls, but christ all OC's do. Martz is a legend, but I remember the man being second guessed constantly when things weren't going our way.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have two vents... why the no call of false start on TB's right tackle on the first touchdown. It was more than obvious. And that roughing the passer call on us was complete bullcrap. Other than that - well played game by the fightin' Rammies - I think they had 3 penalties on the first drive and hardly any other the rest of the way???
Yeah, I backed it up and saw the same thing.(dvr) It was clearly a false start. RT was a full yard back in pass pro before the ball was snapped.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Huh...

Jim Thomas @jthom1 · 2h
Rams players say air-conditioning was off in the visitors' locker room at halftime _ very hot in there for 40 minutes.

Bastards
Boston Celtics use to pull the same crap. They called it the Boston Garden mystic. I all it cheating. It did not start with the Patriots. Both those Boston teams cheated in championship games.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I really hope they watch the tape on Joseph. If his man doesn't come straight at him he whiffs 99% of the time. I'm not sure why saffold is not RG and Robinson Lg something ain't right. That's my only rant today well and the refs suck balls

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Too much whining on the boards right now!

We just won a damn football game people. We haven't done that a lot in recent years.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Too much whining on the boards right now!

We just won a damn football game people. We haven't done that a lot in recent years.
lol. I didn't think a vent thread was necessary, and only made it in jest, but apparently there's some gripes anyway.
"Sonofabitch! I just won the lottery. Now I have to move and pay all these taxes. Frak!"

Yes, we have things to work on.
Yes, it was only the Bucs.
Yes, there's a tough game coming up.
Yes, we have some injury concerns.
Yes, you do sound like my ex-wife.

AZRamsFan93

I am pissed off at the Refs on that non-existent roughing the passer
To be fair, the refs were pulling this crap all over the NFL yesterday, not just to the Rams. It is kinda getting out of control.

RamzFanz

Damnit

LOL! Yeah, that looked like a sure thing. That's how people lose their houses and life savings.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
freak you and your vents.

RAMS WIN BABY!

ummm, we just won....we played hard....we made fewer mistakes...we started our new #2 QB....what's up with the vents? yeah wells & joseph need to practice together....funny thing is wells looks like he's in great shape, and it looks like mental errors are his problem. Same with Joseph, step slow to cover his responsibility...KR...yeah, scary...Tavon hurt...Davis ball does hang in the air a while...somebody's gonna get hurt with those floating passes....but we
WON, lets enjoy this and worry about Tony Dorsett, Demarco Murray on Friday.....